- 3 July 2009
MCR again please Joe, I think there is something brewing.
why not check the sea-worthiness in shallow water ??
Good morning everyone and welcome to the December 2022 stock tipping competition entry thread!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
2. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
3. Either before or after posting your entry and before the deadline for entries you must post in the forum thread of the stock you have entered providing either a general update or a view on why you think the share price is going to increase in the short term.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between the close of trading on 30 November (entry price) and the close of trading on 30 December.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The entry price for all entries is the closing price on the last trading day of this month.
The competition winner will receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter $25.
You have until midnight on Wednesday, 30 November to enter. However, in practice entries can be submitted until this thread is closed. No entries submitted after that can be accepted for any reason.
Please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason.
Best of luck to all entrants!