Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CYQ - Cycliq Group

Reactions
Re: SPS - Sprint Energy

Some olde patch hands have reinvented this oiler recently . Out with the olde, in with the new. Settled all the olde debts ....cleaned up the act! Review of the Padre Texas assets . New exciting venture in Russia with Love !

Place called Tomsk is the word around Perth this week as brokers get set at 0.026c and expect a CR and the lot very soon. Volumes have jumped so it is all there to be seen . New presentation , and ASX ann's tell the good stuff about Western Siberia . Oil is no problem as 2 wells have previously been dung in the Soviet era.

I have taken a liking to this so now hold 7/10 of 1m SPS shares. @ av 0.025c

What to conclude : Has risk ; good story ; cheap ; could be a 10 bagger !

Please DYOR , don't forget to take responsibility for your own actions . Seek professional advise , but not from a Registered Financial Advisor , as they dont know anything

Reactions

After much delay , SPS is in TH awaiting ASXann for the financing of the Tomsk Project . I have doubled my hold @1c last weeks . You have to read the fine print in previous ASXann to know what is going on . Could get very interesting if they get it right . Currently a high risk play which could all change overnight .

It is my guess that #5 well will be done Sept 2013 when the ground dries out [note my guess] and , #4 lid could be removed tomorrow if they want . So, if they come out of TD with the finance sorted , I think the Game will commence....

Reactions

It is a long trail getting there . Finance seems certain now , but has to be approved by Shareholders meet . More detail required here !

System

Administrator
Reactions
Re: VGR - Voyager Global Group

On October 31st, 2014, Sprint Energy Limited (SPS) changed its name and ASX code to Voyager Global Group Limited (VGR).

System

Administrator
Reactions
On November 29th, 2016, Voyager Global Group Limited (VGR) changed its name and ASX code to Cycliq Group Limited (CYQ).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
System GNP - GenusPlus Group Stocks 0-H 0
System DOC - Doctor Care Anywhere Group PLC Stocks 0-H 0
System MGH - MAAS Group Holdings Stocks I-P 0
System PX1 - Plexure Group Stocks I-P 0