Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CTL - Centennial Mining

System

Administrator
Reactions
A1 Consolidated Gold Ltd was incorporated for the purpose of entering into an agreement to acquire 100% ownership of the A1 Consolidated Gold Project. Since incorporation it has also secured a further two mineral tenements in the Woods Point – Walhalla Goldfield located in north eastern Victoria.

The Company's objective is to operate as a junior resources company focused on developing its gold projects and in particular, the A1 Consolidated Gold Project.

http://www.a1consolidated.com.au

Reactions
Re: AYC - A1 Consolidated Gold

Does anyone know when this is due to list? The only info i can find is arround 31/5/12.
Thats today!!

System

Administrator
Reactions
On December 8th, 2016, A1 Consolidated Gold Limited (AYC) changed its name and ASX code to Centennial Mining Limited (CTL).

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
On December 8th, 2016, A1 Consolidated Gold Limited (AYC) changed its name and ASX code to Centennial Mining Limited (CTL).
yesterday's announcement included terms like "record" and "cash flow positive". Add the rally of the pog, and it's no wonder the punters flocked to it today.
For today, old support could become first resistance; but once that's broken ...
cool@2x.png

CTL n 12-03-17.png

I bought a small starter package.

Attachments

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
CTL o 19-04-17.png

Pullback to support 1.8c and bounce back up.
Looks like some news may be coming any time now.
I hold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
System CIT - CTL Australia Group Stocks 0-H 0
D CEY - Centennial Coal Stocks 0-H 192
D TRN - Torrens Mining Ltd Stocks Q-Z 1
System AWJ - Auric Mining Stocks 0-H 1