• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

COS - COSOL Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Jan 3, 2020.

1. System

System Administrator

COSOL Australia is an Australian-based IT and business services company founded in 2000. COSOL Australia utilises both proprietary software and services to deliver solutions for clients operating in asset-intensive industries, with a particular focus on resource and capital-intensive Enterprise Asset Management and infrastructure-focused systems.

COSOL Australia's key offering is focused on optimising business processes and reducing business expenditure for its clients by providing services such as digital business solutions, which include business process and strategic reviews, implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/EAM solutions, data migration and ongoing support services to clients.

COSOL Australia's revenue is primarily generated from three key service streams:

1. EAM/ERP support services;
    2. data migration, and
    3. legacy data services

It is anticipated that COS will list on the ASX during January 2020.

https://www.cosol.com.au

2. qldfrog

qldfrog

It will be interesting to see what the valuation for this company is;
    I know this company reasonably well and worked for them as a contractor several times;
    I think I can say without breaking any contractual obligation they have a good exposure to mining, defense and international customers and markets (via mining)
    Some captured market here. A welcome new IT tech entrant in the ASX. But no idea of the valuation so can not say anything but that this is a sound company with some good resources