Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CNW - Cirrus Networks Holdings (1 Viewer)

Reactions
Hmmmm this popped up on my top % movers today albeit on very very low volume but then the stock is very very very tiny

Took a look company is basically a shell looking for new projects, has $1.7m in cash

But with only 26m shares + 13m 20c 30 May 07 any new project could rocket this,

Mkt Cap @ 19c = $5m

Wouldn't surprise me if they're looking at Uranium given the current plethora of Shells and I.T. Companys going U

I picked up a few just in case

DECEMBER 2006 QUARTERLY REPORT
During the quarter Radar Resources exercised its option to purchase the Company’s Marda-Diemels
and Marda-Koolyanobbing tenements for $275,000.
Identification and review of advanced resource projects and opportunities suitable for acquisition or
potential Joint Venture continues. Projects both in Western Australia and overseas were evaluated
during the quarter.
The Company closed last quarter with approximately $1.76 million in cash.

doctorj

Hatchet Moderator
Reactions
Re: LBY - Liberty Gold

It looks to be at a fair premium to its value as a shell. Hold and hope isn't usually your style YT...

Reactions

I know Doc,

But then I've only put a few grand into it so its not going to break the bank if it doesn't come through, somethings up though, look at buy depth vs sell depth

Once I read Qtrly and Half Yearly and realised it was a shell loking for "new projects' I though hmmm U play and jumped on board,

Could be right, but more likely wrong, lets see what Lady luck has instore for me :)

kennas

Searching
Reactions

Trading Halt. Might have got in just in time YT. U reakon U eh? Will be interesting to see.

Reactions

Hmmmm this popped up on my top % movers today albeit on very very low volume but then the stock is very very very tiny

Took a look company is basically a shell looking for new projects, has $1.7m in cash

But with only 26m shares + 13m 20c 30 May 07 any new project could rocket this,

Mkt Cap @ 19c = $5m

Wouldn't surprise me if they're looking at Uranium given the current plethora of Shells and I.T. Companys going U

I picked up a few just in case

DECEMBER 2006 QUARTERLY REPORT
During the quarter Radar Resources exercised its option to purchase the Company’s Marda-Diemels
and Marda-Koolyanobbing tenements for $275,000.
Identification and review of advanced resource projects and opportunities suitable for acquisition or
potential Joint Venture continues. Projects both in Western Australia and overseas were evaluated
during the quarter.
The Company closed last quarter with approximately $1.76 million in cash.
Hi YT,

Its unusual for a shell to have such few shares on issue. It will be interesting to see what the announcement says. With its recent strong move something big might be about to happen. I don't have any, but have been buying similar shells like RMG. Often one tends to get the biggest gains from stocks like these ones (DYL,WMT and SBL are just some examples).
DYOR

Reactions

Trading Halt. Might have got in just in time YT. U reakon U eh? Will be interesting to see.

Wow and just think I was not going to follow my gut, well certainly hope its u, its so funny how price and % movement can give away whats going on.

Greggy I wouldn't rate this the same as RMG, LBY is a stock I stumbled on because it was up 40-50% yesterday and was literally a dead shell just sitting there, so why the sudden buying I thought?

RMG is almost like a sure thing, the Ascent boys guarantee success :)

Can't wait till monday to see what it turns out to be

Should add if this turns out to be U, SP will probably double, it will be like GBE was for me (bought it for no particular reason oher than U spec that hadn't run and it doubled in less than a week)

Reactions

Wow and just think I was not going to follow my gut, well certainly hope its u, its so funny how price and % movement can give away whats going on.

Greggy I wouldn't rate this the same as RMG, LBY is a stock I stumbled on because it was up 40-50% yesterday and was literally a dead shell just sitting there, so why the sudden buying I thought?

RMG is almost like a sure thing, the Ascent boys guarantee success :)

Can't wait till monday to see what it turns out to be

Should add if this turns out to be U, SP will probably double, it will be like GBE was for me (bought it for no particular reason oher than U spec that hadn't run and it doubled in less than a week)

Hi YT,

For your sake I hope its a U announcement. With the limited number of shares this share could indeed have another strong run. As for RMG, the threads gone a little quiet of late along with news from the company. This has given me time to build a good position.
Good luck for Monday.
DYOR

kennas

Searching
Reactions

Well done YT. Once again, in just before a significant change in the sp.

Ann out, uranium project acquisition in Yilgarn Craton.

Only 2 sellers on the board at almost double the last price...

Reactions

Fabulous work YT, missed this one :banghead:

Congrats! You are on the ball...

Reactions

I just got home bout 30mins ago, can't believe it,

I mean I suspected something was up with this shell, lol

The U projects actually look ok,

I'm gonna hold for a little bit and see

Reactions

looks like LBY has finished it's retrace and is headed back up. director bought options today.

Reactions

Wierd arbitrage going on, buyer paying 25c for stock but only 2c for options, since options are 20c opies wouldn't it make more sense to pay up to 4c per option and then convert = 24c cost per share than pay 25c per share on mkt

Reactions

This interesting phenomena also happened in mru and mruo. I have been told it is because of time lag of converting the option. I think it makes sense.

Reactions

This interesting phenomena also happened in mru and mruo. I have been told it is because of time lag of converting the option. I think it makes sense.

LBY rising

Fair point but look at it like this,

Say I want to take a position in LBY, do I

a) Outlay now $27k to get 100k shares

b) Outlay now $4k to get 100k 20c options and then convert, total cost = $24k = $3k or 10%+ arbitrage

I know theres a delay, but I believe in the time value of money, ie while you hold your 100k opies you can use the balance $23k for something else

Reactions

An option seller just sell 250000 option. Why he did not convert it into shares and sell on share market? My explain 1 the guy need urgent money, not likely. 2 no money to convert. 3 most likely, he saw something is going wrong, he need to run.

Reactions
Re: LBY - Liberty Resources

An old specyy that has not received much press since the height of the uranium bubble.

Announcement out today that they have diversified their interest away from uranium in WA (remember when that used to set the heart racing) to acquire some 'strongly prospective' tenements on the island of Flores in Indonesia.

Why take note? Well -
1. tenements are 'strongly prospective' for managanes mineralisation;
2. Flores is an under explored managanese provence with similar geology to Woodie Woodie in WA (producing manganese mine);
3. There are several small scale 'highly profitable' managenese mines within 12km of the tenements.
4. One mine within 12km (see ASX release for name) has produced 250,000t of managenese ore grading +45% manganese. Equates to annual sales of USD 75m.
5. Good terms of sale. Need to issue 10m shares to Singaporean owner, pay cash in tranches as various project stages are reached etc.
6. Cash at end March quarter $4.6m. At current sp ($0.08 cps), fully dilutive market cap (inc 10m shares to be issued) is 70.4m shares * $0.08 cps = $5.63m.

Thus, given cash for exploration has been raised, the E/V for manganes plus WA uranium prospects is $1m. Not much risk from here. If managenese is found, upside is huge IMO.

Reactions

Hmmm the old Lyberty Bell dinging away, looks very interesting to say the least

60M Shares
$4.5m cash = 7.5c cash a share

Several small to moderate sized, highly profitable manganese mining operations have recently commenced on adjoining ground

One of these mines – PT Istindo – lies some 12 kilometres west of the Liberty
tenements. PT Istindo, together with PT Tribina, another recently commissioned mine in the region, have produced a total of 250,000 tonnes of high grade (>45%) manganese ore to date, at a combined annual production rate of approximately 120,000 tonne per annum. At current manganese prices of US$ 14/tonne per 1% manganese, this production equates to approximately US$ 75 million in annual sales revenue.

Crazy! a 120kt p.a. operation @ 45% Manganese = $75M in sales revenue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the kind of Manganese exposure I need

Users who are viewing this thread