EPS
2003 - ($0.05)
2004 - $0.34

Regards,
Cris

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
How much is due to the selling of Metalstorm shares? I am sure it is not as good as it sounds. They are planning to give cash back to the shareholders as a capital return which suggests to me they may be struggling for ideas.

I do own these and will be studying their annual report very closely.

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
It is all from selling Metalstorm shares.
They appear to have a paint business that looks good. The rest is speculative especially the drugs business in which two drugs are in phase two trials. Before buying anymore I would be awaiting the results of the trials.

Their annual report was pretty lousy, especially compared to last year. Very little was said about how each of the businesses were travelling.

Reaction score
its quite a different company now, some new directors , a iron ore project next to asx listed sphere minerals with xstrata been the major share holder in takeover that did not get 90% acceptance in mauritania

major shareholder of monteray mining ( mry) and farmworks (fwa)

Company -Charter Pacific Corporation
ASX Code -CHF
Share Price -$0.055
Market Capitalisation -$4.9 million

52 Week High/Low - $0.155/$0.037
Country -
Mauritania

Project Interest -
In process of acquiring up to 100% interest

Target Resource -
Magnetite

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
Still got the same guy runing the show and he has a pretty poor track record.
Maybe they will get lucky with this latest direction. Will be interested but there are so many easy buys at the moment paying healthy dividends.

springhill

Make the drill work for YOU
Reaction score
CHF have a solid if unremarkable platform. A stock I would consider to be middle of the road.

Any progression towards being a stock that has its name in lights depends on the results from the current drilling program. Even then, the large size of the target deposit is already known. I can't see anything new or suprising coming in the near future that will grab the attention of the market.

MC - $6.5m
SP - 5.5c
Shares - 122m
Options - ?
Cash - $2.2m

On the financial front, in late January 2013 we had a return of loan funds of $2 million from Conquest Agri Ltd. We
expect further returns to follow this year.
Developments at our Mauritania iron ore venture continue to progress following the increase in the exploration target for magnetite-bearing banded iron formation (BIF) to 4.4 billion tonnes at Permit 792 – an increase of 69% in the upper range from previous estimates.
With the loan funds returned from the Conquest Agri transaction, Charter Pacific has sufficient funds to progress the Mauritania venture and develop the exploration program.
Elsewhere, good progress is being made at Monteray Mining Group (we hold a 25% stake) with its positive results from its maiden auger drilling program at one of the sites Monteray acquired in Burkina Faso in 2012.

Update - RC Drilling and Trenching program Charter Pacific’s Mauritania Iron Ore Permit 792
SEMS Exploration reports that the first phase of the planned RC Drilling and Trenching program commenced prior to Easter. The Trenching is proceeding ahead of schedule and budget. As a result the program has been expanded to include a further five trenching sites. Completion of the program is expected within two weeks.
Contract Backhoe excavating exploration Trench
Following completion of the revised Trenching program and the receipt of the trench mapping and magnetic susceptibility readings, the drilling program will commence. Initial assay results are expected to follow four weeks later.

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
This company is a chancer with lousy owners. They always seems to be on the search for the next big thing but never succeed. They were once $1.95 per share. An incredibly hopeless performer.

springhill

Reaction score
This company is a chancer with lousy owners. They always seems to be on the search for the next big thing but never succeed. They were once $1.95 per share. An incredibly hopeless performer.

Middle of the road may have been a compliment then?

It doesn't matter how big the resource is, I am not enamoured with magnetite and probably never will be.

There is a potential DSO stock that I would rate as streets ahead of this one.

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
As a side question, why is it that you don't like magnetite much?

springhill

Reaction score
As a side question, why is it that you don't like magnetite much?

I am generalising here but hematite preferred mainly for its DSO properties. I don't hold stocks until production so prefer the instant market appeal of a DSO product.
Hematite may generally contain higher concentrations penalising elements but by the time that becomes a financial factor I am long gone from the share registry.

My :2twocents only

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reaction score
I am generalising here but hematite preferred mainly for its DSO properties. I don't hold stocks until production so prefer the instant market appeal of a DSO product.
Hematite may generally contain higher concentrations penalising elements but by the time that becomes a financial factor I am long gone from the share registry.

My :2twocents only

Thanks. Always good to hear opinions.

System

Administrator
Reaction score
On May 12th, 2017, Charter Pacific Corporation Limited (CHF) was removed from the ASX's official list
at the request of the Company, in accordance with Listing Rule 17.11.