Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CDU - Cudeco Limited

Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Posts
13
Reactions
0
stockmaster said:
Replacing AUM today, a strong day for US market and also rise in base metal & gold price, likely to see a rise today after declined 3 days in a row. :2twocents
Again I don't think so. :)

I wouldn't expect AUM will trade above yesterdays high of $2.65 at any time this month or next.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Posts
13
Reactions
0
It has just traded at $2.65 after opening at $2.55. Well I'm not wrong yet. I am now- $2.67, $2.69. Oh well. Let's see how the day goes.
 

ALFguy

Trading gives me a headache
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Posts
457
Reactions
0
My Etrade portfolio says I'm holding 650 shares...which I most certainly don't.
Very odd...tried to sell them but says I don't hold.
Clever little system they have :p:
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Posts
168
Reactions
0
It's $2.70 now, surpass the $2.65 mark. Likely to see further rise due to the positive sign of the market!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Posts
101
Reactions
0
It's really volatile...

2.55 -> 2.50 -> 2.69 -> 2.52 -> 2.71 -> 2.65

Anyone has any idea where it'll be landing?
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Posts
168
Reactions
0
I doubt anyone noes the exact pricing, but i fink there is a couple of barrier to look for.

First $2.65, that's was the high couple days a ago - passed

Second $2.80 - the price ended at that price be4 it rised to 5.2 the other day

$3.00 - mental barrier

$4.05 - opening price when the sus was over.

After $4.05 anything can happen!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Posts
101
Reactions
0
stockmaster said:
I doubt anyone noes the exact pricing, but i fink there is a couple of barrier to look for.

First $2.65, that's was the high couple days a ago - passed

Second $2.80 - the price ended at that price be4 it rised to 5.2 the other day

$3.00 - mental barrier

$4.05 - opening price when the sus was over.

After $4.05 anything can happen!
You think it's possible to go back up to $4 range in a short term?

hmmm.. I doubt it.. a huge ann such as big corp jumping in as a substantial shareholder and additional copper discovery will be needed to break $3 in my opinion.
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Posts
168
Reactions
0
sangshim said:
You think it's possible to go back up to $4 range in a short term?

hmmm.. I doubt it.. a huge ann such as big corp jumping in as a substantial shareholder and additional copper discovery will be needed to break $3 in my opinion.

I can't say it will or not, i am not a price maker , but the price movement will tell, if it pass my barrier than i will buy. Wat is ur stratgey? i dun look at chart(not a charter) :)
 

muddywaters

Muddywaters
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Posts
12
Reactions
0
ALFguy said:
My Etrade portfolio says I'm holding 650 shares...which I most certainly don't.
Very odd...tried to sell them but says I don't hold.
Clever little system they have :p:

e-trade is too sophisticated to handle the name change. Mine shows I still hold AUM at yesterdays close.
 

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
May 28, 2004
Posts
9,835
Reactions
2,342
powerkoala said:
miracle is happening today
thanks god
let's pray guys :D
Instead of praying, why not check the announcements:

New Drill Results
• New drilling results extend the strike length of the Las Minerale zone 50m
northwest.
• Cobalt intersections of up to 0.64 % Co reported.
• DORC-103 intersected (down-hole) 60m @ 1.67 % Cu from 146-206m,
@ 3.92% Cu and 2,250 ppm Co from 151-170m.
• DORC-102 intersected (down-hole) 46m @ 0.57% Cu from 29-75m.
Gents I'm becoming a little concerned about the lack of content in many of the posts in some stock threads. There seems to be a lot more ramping going on and I am going to address this issue at some point over the next few days in a separate thread.

Can we all please try to focus on quality of posts, rather than quantity?

Thank you. :)
 

daa

Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Posts
3
Reactions
0
does that mean the drill results supports what they've been saying?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
System 5GG - Pentanet Limited Stocks I-P 2
frugal.rock SAN - Sagalio Energy Limited Stocks Q-Z 1
System ACE - Acusensus Limited Stocks 0-H 0
Trav. EM2 - Eagle Mountain Mining Limited Stocks 0-H 1

Similar threads

Top