Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Can you recommend some great Youtube channels that advise on stock trades?

Reaction score
Hi, fellows! I would like to learn about Youtube channels in which is talked about stocks being traded, popular stocks being traded, stock forecasts and anything related to stocks? Can you please recommend some? Thanks a lot! :)

Sean K

On the prowl
Reaction score
For junior resources companies, try these:

Crux Investor
Finding Value Finance
Finer Market Points
Sprott Money
Mining Stock Education
Small Caps

Value Collector

Have courage, and be kind.
Reaction score
Not really about stocks, but “company man” channel has some great videos if you are interested In learning about different companies history etc

Reaction score
i rarely visit Youtube any more

try some of the various alternatives , sure many are less prestigious content makers , but working out for yourself who is a 'salesman ' , or a 'conman' , or a doom merchant , or just talks solid sense , is a skill that is priceless

for Australian Stocks i find reading the various LIC investor reports ( the SOL one over the years has well been worth the $1000 i invested in SOL shares ) useful

some fund managers go just far enough off the well-beaten track to find that future blue-chip when it is a $1 ( or less ) share

Gunnerguy

Property, Index Investor & new Options trader
Reaction score

The Motley Fool Australia is pretty good.
Sorry ..... but I have to say, when I started my share investment learning in the early 1990’s I followed these guys every day/week (in the UK). A great education process for a youngster learning the trade. Just like the old ‘investors chronicle’ magazine. I think that they were gods and not ‘basterdised’ at the time. But as always money gets in the way. After 4-5 years I noticed that their share recommendations just rotated every 6-12 months.
I’m happy to be convinced that they are still good, however through experience their recommendations are based on who pays them the most to recommend their shares.
Yes lots of info, but as they said in the old days ‘just another tip sheet’ now.
Gunnerguy.

Reaction score

18 Share Tips – 29 November 2021​

published weekly

now i don't follow the recommendations ( without a lot of extra research ) but do check them out as shares likely to move , and then decide if the move will inspire me to watch and act if favourable

take for example the SELL on BWP .. yes i am interested in buying extra BWP but NOT above $3 .. that looks unlikely in the next two weeks , so on to the next bit of research

Ann

Reaction score
Yes lots of info, but as they said in the old days ‘just another tip sheet’ now.

Totally agree Gunnerguy, I always check the charts with any of these tipsters and more often than not stocks are either underwater or look like they have had their run. However, it is a way to learn about stocks without having to do loads of reading (dyslexic) plus it gives me a chance to yell bllsht at the screen, which is always cathartic. :)
As far as relying on them for good tips to buy......nuh!