Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Broker for forex futures?

Reactions
Hello,

I have look through few threads here and found some good recommendations for forex brokers. This is great for spot trading however could anyone please recommend a broker who allows me to hedge my trading using forex futures?

Basically I am searching for a forex tool (a future / an option) allowing me to "lock in" todays exchange rate for duration of say 1-3 months.

Appreciate your help

jkool

Reactions
Igmarkets have Options for this, no idea how competitive they are in terms of transaction costs

Trembling Hand

Can be found on the bid
Reactions
I have look through few threads here and found some good recommendations for forex brokers. This is great for spot trading however could anyone please recommend a broker who allows me to hedge my trading using forex futures?

Basically I am searching for a forex tool (a future / an option) allowing me to "lock in" todays exchange rate for duration of say 1-3 months.
You can do that with spot FX. Futs are generally big contracts around $100,000 value. Why can you not just use spot FX :confused:

Reactions
Hello,

Appreciate your help

jkool
Perhaps this service might be of use to you: http://www.ozforex.com.au/our-services/fx-options