• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Brilliant YouTube videos

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Realist, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Realist

Realist Billie Jean is not my lover

2. Realist

Realist Billie Jean is not my lover

3. CanOz

CanOz Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!

Be careful, the youtube site is also full of virus's. One got through our protection a couple of weeks ago and raised hell for a while.

Cheers,

4. bvbfan

bvbfan

Thanks Realist that was gold

5. Sodapop

Sodapop

Did anyone actually ever see this broadcast - it has to be a wind up!!!

Either way it's funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz98TrN0YDY

Some hilarious football own goals - even our Tony (Popovic) gets glory three times over with a fabulous back-heel-hybrid own goal against his club Crystal Palace (3:25)... replayed 3x - WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO DO??? Considered one of the great own goals of recent times... :eek:

6. scsl

scsl

7. djones

djones

Apparently Kazhakstan is worried because quite a few americans believe Borat is really from there and believes the outlandish claims he makes!! Man hes funny!

8. mswiggs

mswiggs

9. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

10. TheFlash

TheFlash

11. Bobby

Bobby

Yep I've been told about this, what to do about it ?

:confused:

12. chops_a_must

chops_a_must Printing My Own Money

13. TraderPro

TraderPro Optimus Prime

It shouldn't be - its owned by google so if they did that it wouldn't be too good for their stock price.

You must be accessing someone else's website that has a link to youTube. Because they provide a link so you can place their videos on any website.

Other good videos:

Search for Twilight zone!! Search out the classics:

The Twilight Zone-The Eye Of The Beholder
    Twilight Zone - Nightmare At 20,000 Feet
    Twilight Zone - Planet of the Apes
    Twilight Zone-La Rivière du hibou
    and more...

14. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPkdrXPhZK0 - the first 10 minutes of 9/11 :(
    surely a very significant 10 minutes in anyone's opinion.
    AND we have to include it in our philosophy, do we not?

btw, (and incidental I guess to the attack itself) - the fire protection of the structural members was seriously under specification - thanks presumably to kickbacks to building inspectors in the mafia-ridden USA building industry. Furthermore it was KNOWN to be substandard WELL before this incident. Those columns should have lasted much longer - probably the entire building should not have fallen. o boy. :(

15. chops_a_must

No. Absolutely not. Why should we?

3,000 people were killed on the 11th September 1973 in a CIA created coup.

A further 3 million people were systematically killed in the following 17 years of a CIA sanctioned dictatorship.

Do you include that in your philosophy?

16. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

Now Chops - I could say - yes I do :)

(but, I also think that there should be weight given to the "those events that preceded others" - and I agree it's almost "the chicken and the egg" here) ...(bit like "pay-back" killings in PNG where families just keep trying to even some score forever and ever) .

I personally think we should "live 20 lives that are various flavoured, and give twice the kindness we find, Only so much that one mortal can do, even one kindness inclined, only so much but a thought born in truth, will help keep your goalposts aligned". :2twocents

But meanwhile - you "Absolutely" refuse to include 9/11 in your philosophy ;) good people jumped off that building m8.

Sorry mate - I think this is a generational thing between us .. I just found this quote which I kinda liked .. I think it is saying that even Philosophy is subject to fashion. (?)

PS I wonder will your kids be able to indulge in music and stuff without also having to study "politics and war"?

btw i have to resort to "cooling" the words down, lol - you'd whip my ass if this debate got into those big words - I only understand every second one, lol ;)

17. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Nice to see someone knows their history (and not just the sanitized and modified for general consumption type of history)

Something about that date hey? Two coups on the same date, one overt, one covert. Coincidence?

18. chops_a_must

I do include it in my philosophy in a way. It marks an important event, the date in which the irrelevant became dominant. It also marked an end to the run of humanism in the post ww2 era. The dominant idea of each life being equal was thrown out of the window.

And actually my philosophy is definitely not fashionable. I am a modern phenomenologist, rather than a post-modern perspectivist. And I think you are lying when you say you don't understand every second word. You are more of a word smith than I am.

19. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

Any room for a half-optimistic half-pragmatist quarter-idealist quarter-mathematician? lol
    cheers - you sure add colour round here - trouble is that bright yellow makes my eyes hurt after a while ;)

(PS no way I can argue with both you AND wayne - well not till i sleep on the matter anyways. ) adios amigos (plural)

20. chops_a_must

"The dominant idea of each life being equal was thrown out of the window. (with so many lives :( )"

Sorry, I totally didn't mean to say it like that. But I'll take credit for it, really quite funny actually.