Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

BRB - Breaker Resources

System

Administrator
Reactions
Breaker Resources NL (BRB) was incorporated in 2010 to pursue new opportunities for gold discovery in the emerging Yamarna and Burtville Terranes, located in the eastern part of the Eastern Goldfields Superterrane, Western Australia. As a result of a successful "early mover" tenement acquisition strategy, Breaker is now the largest tenement holder in the Eastern Goldfields Superterrane, with eight 100%-owned Projects with an overall area of 5,541km2.

http://www.breakerresources.com.au

Reactions
No reply's since 2012. But have a look at that chart!!! Really kicked off after the announcement on the 13th of Sept.

I do not hold.

Reactions
Yeah i have had this on my stock screener recently too, has had a nice solid breakout.

Check out the chart, is this the perfect setup that penny stock traders/traders in general look for to enter?

volume, consolidation around a support level, then the breakout? This is my guess but i could be wrong, still a noob with technical analysis.

3 Month Daily chart BRB

*If anyone is interested in helping or exchanging knowledge with charts/technical analysis send me a message, very keen.

brb.png

Reactions
Now in a trading halt. Perhaps they struck gold, literally!!! Just look at that price action prior to the halt, insider trading perhaps?

Reactions
Interestingly enough BRB comes out of a trading halt and issues a please explain regarding the Australian article published on the 23rd of Sept.

Article here:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...y/news-story/9999a1177f0319f3e0171da5d2732463

Even though it doesn't make any new announcements of findings, some huge buying late in the day pushed it to a fresh 52 week closing high. I wonder if this is going to be a pump and dump or have they actually hit something here? I do not hold.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Breaker Resources gutted today after releasing a disappointing maiden JORC Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource for the Bombora gold discovery at the company's 100%-owned Lake Roe Gold Project in WA.

The results were 11.8Mt @ 1.6g/t gold for 624,000oz. Needless to say the market was expecting much more at a higher grade and BRB tanked after the announcement.

Currently down 25.49% to 38c.

big.chart.BRB.gif

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
The worst might finally be over for Breaker Resources after bottoming out at 21c a couple of days ago.

Today the company announced an Upgraded Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource for the Bombora gold deposit of 1,084,000oz @ 1.4g/t Au (24.6Mt), a 74% increase in contained ounces increase since the maiden Resource of 18 April 2018.

The Updated Mineral Resource incorporates the results of a further 25,500m of successful extensional and in-fill drilling completed since April and an improved geological model resulting from an increased understanding of the mineralisation controls.

A much better result for BRB this time around. The share price was up 24.44% today to 28c.

big.chart-BRB.gif

Reactions
I saw a report on the West on last Thursday and was so interested I wrote a piece on my blog about the whole process... It is a great story from desktop research, to an application, to exploration and then the success that they saw.

Have a read and let me know your thoughts...

Pity I did not post it out earlier and claim the run this morning was due to my article... :)

So_Cynical

The Contrarian Averager
Reactions
I wrote a piece on my blog about the whole process...
Have a read and let me know your thoughts...
samso blog said:
The Bombora gold project is 100km east of Kalgoorlie. It is a large tenement holding, 550 km2, and completely 100% owned by Breaker Resources (ASX: BRB).

The cool part of this story is that it has been unexplored for the last 20 years and have had little historical exploration.
100 clicks east of Kal and its under explored - really! how is that possible, its one of the worlds great mining areas, with what 20 active mines in all directions 100 clicks from Kal and another 20 used up and abandoned.

Reactions
Well, under explored.... There are many of these places in the goldfields... Remember the integra leases?

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Volume up today and Breaker Resources poking its head above resistance at around 35c.

More strong drilling results came through today from the company's Bombora gold deposit at its 100%-owned Lake Roe Gold Project, 100km east of Kalgoorlie.

Here are the highlights:
screenshot-stocknessmonster.com-2018.10.23-18-47-16.png

The company stated that these drilling results are likely to increase the 1.1 million ounce Resource and upgrade the Resource classification.

With a gold price that is finally turning bullish, BRB could be in for some further share price increases given the strength of these drilling results.

big.chart-BRB.gif

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Nice intercepts ……. Very positive with the POG looking to base/move North:wideyed::)
After consolidating for a week and a half in the mid-30s, BRB is starting to climb north again. Up 15.28% to 41.5c so far today.

big.chart-BRB.gif

Reactions
Shaping up to be a solid performer of the future …… Strong management + increasing resource:brb::brb::)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S @ICE BREAKER#$ General Chat 0
System RCR - Rincon Resources Stocks Q-Z 0
System PF1 - Pathfinder Resources Stocks I-P 0
System AKO - AKORA Resources Stocks 0-H 0