• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

AusBiz: anyone check this out on a regular basis?

Discussion in 'Business, Investment and Economics' started by jbocker, May 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jbocker

jbocker

Knobby22 likes this.
  2. chiff

chiff

Yes ,I was put onto this online offering by Team Invest-not a member of Team Invest,but I do scan the offering daily.It seems to be a replacement for the short-lived business channel on Nine

jbocker likes this.
  3. jbocker

jbocker

Yes it does remind me of it. Cofounded by David Koch and Kylie Merritt. From what I have seen I quite like it. Not sure how long it has been running. I did look at it for SPL and it gave some good insights by the CEO in answer to questions from Koch and co.

copied from about us..
    ausbiz was born because we wholeheartedly believe Australia deserves a dedicated business channel and that a streaming service is the best way to deliver it. Our premise is simple, we want to connect all kinds of investors with all kinds of opportunities, and we want to do it through high quality, engaging content.

ausbiz partners with business, providing a platform to inform, inspire and share with our stakeholders. We provide an always-on resource for market-watchers but we understand business is about more than just numbers; it's about people. And we love nothing more than talking to them.

The content we make with or on behalf of our partners will always be high quality. It will always be made by journalists just like us, people who are genuinely curious about business, markets, startups... and the people who make them tick.

Kylie Merritt & David Koch

Co-Founders