• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

August 2011 Stock Competition Entries!

Discussion in 'ASX Stock Chat' started by Joe Blow, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Joe Blow

Joe Blow Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the August 2011 stock tipping competition everyone! :)

The stock tipping competition this month is proudly sponsored by the Calibre Report, who are offering a free 21-day trial to ASF members and visitors. Issued twice weekly the Calibre Report uses a unique investment strategy to determine what stocks investors should be buying and selling via our small, mid and large cap portfolios. Click here to trial Calibre free for 21-days.

Could all qualifying entrants please check their entries and entry price and report any errors to me in this thread.

Keep track of the results here: ASF Stock Competition Leaderboard

Feel free to discuss the competition in this thread as the month progresses.

Attached Files:

2. adobee

adobee

I some how missed the entry thread.. If I am not to late to enter can I take SSC this month ? Thanks.. If too late then thats okay

3. pixel

pixel DIY Trader

too late, Mate:
    I picked SSC first :)

4. Joe Blow

Joe Blow Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations to UBIQUITOUS, jbocker and ferretbiter for taking out the top three spots in the August stock tipping competition!

UBIQUITOUS finished the month with a very impressive 62.50% return with TZL, while jocker's selection WHN returned a solid 40% gain, easily securing him second place. Not too far behind in third spot was ferretbiter, whose entry RED closed out August with with a gain of 33.33%.

Can UBIQUITOUS, jbocker and ferretbiter please contact me via PM regarding their prizes.

Best of luck to all for the September competition! :)

Here are the final results for August:

Attached Files: