Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AUB - AUB Group

System

Administrator
Reactions
Austbrokers Holdings Limited (AUB) operates as a network of insurance broking and financial services focusing on clients across Australia. AUB provides underwriting agency and financial services to brokers. AUB services include general insurance, life insurance and investment products.

http://www.austbrokers.com.au

ENP

Reactions
Re: AUB - Austbrokers Holdings

I'm suprised no one has commented on AUB.

I've looked into their business and it looks like a great company. Continued growth, good ROE and a constant demand for their product and services.

System

Administrator
Reactions
On December 1st, 2015, Austbrokers Holdings Limited changed its name to AUB Group Limited.

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
Re: AUB - Austbrokers Holdings

I'm suprised no one has commented on AUB.

I've looked into their business and it looks like a great company. Continued growth, good ROE and a constant demand for their product and services.

for a long-term holding, they have something going for them - at least a decent dividend at about twice the RBA cash rate. For shorter-term trading, however, I see high volatility and low volume. Today, only a single share has been traded, yet the bid-ask spread is in the same order as the dividend yield.
For those reasons, it's not on my watchlist.

Dona Ferentes

κατάσκοπος
Reactions
AUB Group says performance has been strong through the March quarter, with adjusted net profit after tax up 25 per cent to $9.2 million on the prior corresponding period.

The result takes the company's financial year-to-date profit to $30.5 million at the end of the March quarter.
“We recognise the difficulties some of our clients are facing and will work with them closely as they navigate the coming months," said chief executive and managing director Mike Emmett.

"AUB’s financial strength and liquidity positions it well for these difficult times. AUB will continue to keep its shareholders informed as appropriate in these unusual circumstances."