• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

ASX day trade platform

Discussion in 'Brokers' started by steven ghadieh, Jan 20, 2020.

1. steven ghadieh

steven ghadieh

Hi all im new here and have looked all over the place for some answers but theres to many platforms out there and in the time of researching i could have been making money by trading.

At the moment i have been using commsec to day trade and hold investments. Now this has been the silliest thing ive done because of how time consuming it takes and how much of a profit im loosing because its not quick enough.

I trade anywhere from $5000 - $30000 on a single trade. I would prefer something with lowest rates but still retaining a better platform because you can only save x amount but spend xx amount to make xxxx amount.

I've attached a photo of the layout that would be perfect and this is lightspeed broker us and esignal us so cannot be used here.chart, lvl2, buysell.png

2. steven ghadieh

steven ghadieh

any goers?

Looking for a broker that handles asx stocks, milli second executions and not these 1 second guarantee paid claims, real time tech charts or i can use third party charts.

Basically holding trades for seconds is what im looking at doing.

Much help needed