Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ASX 200 July/August Correction Scan

Reactions
Guys,

Please find attached two files for a scan I've just run across the market on the ASX200 stocks to find which stocks have been hit the hardest. The scan starts with open price on 24th July and finishes with closing price tonite and shows %change between the two periods.

The two files are :

1. Shown by ranking Best (ie one that have not been hit). There are actually 7 that have risen, much to my amazement. :rolleyes:

2. By Alphabetical.

Trust people find this of some use to see which stocks they might wish to target in the next few days if and when we get a rebound from this sell-off.

Cheers
Muzz

Attachments

Reactions
Re: ASX200 July/August Correction Scan

Guys,

Trust people find this of some use to see which stocks they might wish to target in the next few days if and when we get a rebound from this sell-off.

Cheers
Muzz
very usefull damuzzdu
thanks a lot
drasic

Reactions

very usefull damuzzdu
thanks a lot
drasic
Glad to help.

I've just been looking thru the scan myself, there have been massive sell-offs for really no reason.

Like:

SMY - 17%
MGX -16.5%
BSL - 15.6%
OXR -12.9%

these are good companies....it will give a good list to target and shows where these stocks might be able to get back to when normality returns. :2twocents

Cheers
Muzz

chops_a_must

Printing My Own Money
Reactions

1. Shown by ranking Best (ie one that have not been hit). There are actually 7 that have risen, much to my amazement. :rolleyes:
Lol!

I've owned 2 of those 7 throughout. Not bad going!

Thanks for that.

Reactions

Hi MUZZ
Only my second post, so a newbie to the site as a contributor.

Because I'm not that flash at selecting the right stocks to trade, I trade high trending stocks as mentioned under the -
"what is your UNIVERSE" thread.

Any chance of sharing the Metastock exploration formulas?

Seems to me it would save a lot of time coming up with a watchlist of high trending stocks, instead of eyeballing thousands of charts.

austek