Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ASF and Financial Advice

Reactions
Well, obviously, if I'm not invited, I'm generally not going to be interested in your dinner.
However, on this occasion, and, as you have pointed it was a yummy one, pray tell, what was it and how was it prepared?
I think 500 words would suffice... 🤪🧐

Sorry I am not a qualified chef. Should I provide any opinions or discussion on cooking, plating or matters associated with gastronomic delights, I'd likely have the Australian Culinary Federation on my case. It's the legalities you understand.

Reactions
Sorry I am not a qualified chef.

It's the legalities you understand.
I guess, just like the legalities, what is influence?
When someone can't say what they had for dinner?
Sheesh, it's a bad situation!

dogfoodagain.jpg

PS; I had fish fingers, mash and broccoli. Fish fingers have always been a mystery to me, as I've never seen a fish with hands, let alone arms.... however, some fish have fans, which means there's gotta be some fingers somewhere right?

Reactions
Still they cannot make up their bloody minds despite the reforms being introduced two decades ago.

However, I should be generous and recognise there needs to be reviews and it should not be a matter of an "It's always been done this way" approach.

Garpal Gumnut

Ross Island Hotel
Reactions
ASIC are a mob of underfunded muppets.

Educate yourselves and don’t trust anyone except Joe Aston in the AFR who has exposed more crooks, lazy advisers, incompetent money managers, and banks than anyone else I know.

gg

Reactions
Just an observation but some of the “advice” I’ve seen in the mainstream media over the past ~2 years has been so wrong it’s not funny.

Anyone who took that as fact could well be in huge trouble going forward.

If ASIC wants anything to crack down on then forums like this aren’t it.

wayneL

Goober, perhaps Turnip
Reactions
Just an observation but some of the “advice” I’ve seen in the mainstream media over the past ~2 years has been so wrong it’s not funny.

Anyone who took that as fact could well be in huge trouble going forward.

If ASIC wants anything to crack down on then forums like this aren’t it.
Just fade the MSM and get rich 👍