Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Are Muslim Extremists Invading Britain? (1 Viewer)

Reactions
This is worth watching, the young girl who comes across as tolerant and understanding is obviously deeply saddened by whats happening in her home town, as an Englishman it saddens me as well, extremists will always be part of society but these people who think they dont have to observe UK laws should really take a good look at themselves, thank god they are a minority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
This is worth watching, the young girl who comes across as tolerant and understanding is obviously deeply saddened by whats happening in her home town, as an Englishman it saddens me as well, extremists will always be part of society but these people who think they dont have to observe UK laws should really take a good look at themselves, thank god they are a minority.

Good thread Pager. I have been saying for months and months on this forum ( Religion is crazy) that the muslims want world domination and when they think they have a enough numbers they start their demonstrations. They will ignore the laws of their adopted country. I ask, "why did they leave their own country of origin in the first place"?

Yes they are infiltrating or invading the Western World in alarming numbers and it has been noted in my mind in Australia with the illegal boat arrivals of which IMHO are 100% muslim.

They have moved into third World countries in Africa and are performing "ethnic cleansing". That is if you are a Christian or an ifidel you are susceptible to elimination.

It is all so alarming and Australia should wake up before it is too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
I will say this.

When the Sydney Muslim riots occurred, a very close friend of mine, his father said, "I won't be alive to see it, but l think that something very bad will happen from all of this Muslim and Western culture clash, maybe it's best if l am not around to see it, because it will be pretty bad."

Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey

(Reuters) - Large majorities in the Muslim world want the Islamic legal and moral code of sharia as the official law in their countries, but they disagree on what it includes and who should be subject to it, an extensive new survey says.

Suicide bombing was mostly rejected In the study by the Washington-based Pew Forum, but it won 40 percent support in the Palestinian territories, 39 percent in Afghanistan, 29 percent in Eygpt and 26 percent in Bangladesh.

Three-quarters of respondents said abortion is morally wrong and 80 percent or more rejected homosexuality and sex outside of marriage.

Over three-quarters of Muslims in the Middle East and North Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia want sharia courts to decide family law issues such as divorce and property disputes, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life said on Tuesday.

Views on punishments such as chopping off thieves' hands or decreeing death for apostates is more evenly divided in much of the Islamic world, although more than three-quarters of Muslims in South Asia say they are justified.

Those punishments have helped make sharia controversial in some non-Islamic countries, where some critics say radical Muslims want to impose it on Western societies, but the survey shows views in Muslim countries are far from monolithic.

"Muslims are not equally comfortable with all aspects of sharia," the study said. "Most do not believe it should be applied to non-Muslims."

Unlike codified Western law, sharia is a loosely defined set of moral and legal guidelines based on the Koran, the sayings of Prophet Mohammad (hadith) and Muslim traditions. Its rules and advice cover everything from prayers to personal hygiene.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/30/us-islam-views-survey-idUSBRE93T0TK20130430

Reactions
Sorry, forgot to answer the question.

Short answer, YES.

Islamic Sharia Law Comes to Great Britain

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/November/Islamic-Sharia-Law-Comes-to-Great-Britain/

LONDON -- Stoning for adultery. Amputations for theft. Death for apostates. And second-class status for Christians and Jews. This is life under Sharia law, the Islamic system practiced in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Great Britain.

Yes, Great Britain.

There are reportedly some 85 Sharia courts now operating there, with Islamic judges ruling on cases ranging from financial to marital disputes among British Muslims.

"We went into some proceedings and there were a couple of Islamic judges sitting up above the rest," said Alan Craig, who recently stepped down as leader of the Christian Peoples Alliance party. "And there was one Muslim woman who was suing for divorce."

Craig is a former city councilor in East London, home to several Sharia courts where women face open discrimination.

"A woman's witness value is half that of a man," Craig told CBN News. "So [the courts] will tend, therefore, to take the man's position in a divorce."

Inside Britain's Sharia courts

A new documentary that goes undercover in Britain's Islamic courts reveals the shocking discrimination some women are suffering

In a terraced house in East London, just a stone’s throw from the glittering stadiums of the Olympic Park, a handful of people wait in a small reception room. A young Asian woman and her mother hitch their scarves over their heads while a Somali couple stare at the floor.

This is Leyton Islamic Sharia Council, the oldest and most active such council in the country where scholars hear about 50 cases a month, most of them marital disputes. Nine out of 10 cases are brought by women because, in an Islamic marriage, it is far easier for a man to divorce; the only way for a woman is through one of these Sharia councils. No one knows how many there are in Britain today, in mosques and in houses – one report estimates at least 85. Although they cannot enforce their judgments, these councils control the lives of many Muslim women who may only have had a religious marriage. Even if they had a civil marriage too, some feel the need for a Sharia divorce as a way of moving on with their lives and finding a sense of resolution.

A sign outside one of the rooms says “Arbitration”. Inside it looks like a court, a wall lined with religious books and a raised dais for the judge. The tension in here crackles as a couple, who do not want to be identified, argue in front of Leyton’s most senior Islamic scholar, Dr Suhaib Hasan, an elderly man with a white beard wearing long robes.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9975937/Inside-Britains-Sharia-courts.html

Reactions
**Breaking News**

BEHEADING IN LONDON.

Soldier beheaded in public by African Muslim.

Reactions
**Breaking News**

BEHEADING IN LONDON.

Soldier beheaded in public by African Muslim.

This is shocking, I think the Brits will eventually deal with this but here in Oz ?
It's about time something was done before the trouble really starts.

Reactions
This is shocking, I think the Brits will eventually deal with this but here in Oz ?
It's about time something was done before the trouble really starts.

At some time in the future we will need to consider limiting/stopping immigration from Muslim countries.

Radical indeed, but how else can we protect ourselves from these types of attitudes,terrorist attacks and disrespect of our way of life?

Our cultures/way of life/religion etc just don't mix and there will be more trouble ahead. The Sydney demonstration/riot was just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions
At some time in the future we will need to consider limiting/stopping immigration from Muslim countries.

Radical indeed, but how else can we protect ourselves from these types of attitudes,terrorist attacks and disrespect of our way of life?

Our cultures/way of life/religion etc just don't mix and there will be more trouble ahead. The Sydney demonstration/riot was just the tip of the iceberg.

The thing is............we wont do anything until they start blowing us up in our streets.

Lets face it, it's too hard for the politically correct useless bunch of bludgers in the Lodge to do anything let alone address this problem.

They would rather you be blown to smithereens than offend anyone.

Reactions
Are Muslim Extremists Invading Britain?
The answer is a very definite YES, they’ve already invaded and they continue to invade, and not just Britain either, Australia is also being invaded, as are many other countries. In every single country that’s allowed muslims to come in en masse, serious problems have followed as a result. No exceptions.

I will say this.

When the Sydney Muslim riots occurred, a very close friend of mine, his father said, "I won't be alive to see it, but l think that something very bad will happen from all of this Muslim and Western culture clash, maybe it's best if l am not around to see it, because it will be pretty bad."

My thoughts exactly - I'm glad I won't be around when the situation gets out of hand, as it almost certainly will.
Big problems have been the result in every single country that has imported muslims en masse....France, Britian, Holland, Spain. And now the problems have started in Australia.
Not only do they hate us, but they hate each other. For thousands of years they're been fighting and killing each other in their stupid tribal system that pits one clan against another, one branch of their religion against another. Now they're doing the same thing in Sydney and other Australian cities. They never forgive or forget, they never embrace the freedom and lifestyle opportunites in their new adopted country. The come here and they continue with the very same attitudes that made their lives so intoleragle back in their home countries.

We need to stop immigration from muslim countries right now, not some years down the track when even more damage is done.
Maybe we could learn something from Japan - a country that won't have a bar of muslims, from what I've read.
I'll never forgive that fool Rudd for scrapping the Pacific Solution that was doing such a good job of keeping out illegall immigrants, most of whom were/are from muslim countries.

Trouble is, none of our main political parties are prepared to stand up and acknowledge the problem and confront it head on. Howard used to bang on about how immigrants to Australia are expected to fit in with Australian culture and values. But they were just hollow words that were not followed up on by his or any other government.
That Dutch politician who is very outspoken about muslims (I can't recall his name) was recently in Australia to tell us of the problems that plague his own country as a result of mass muslim immigration, and to warn us not to let the same thing happen here. He appeared on Q & A, and was pretty much scorned.
Mark Dreyfus, recently appointed by Gillard as attorney general, said he disagreed with the Dutch politician.
It's this sort of dumb-arsed attitude from our politicians that's allowing the problem to fester and grow.

Anyway, as a baby boomer living a peaceful and pleasant existence on a hobby farm in a quiet rural area, I'm largely unaffected by the ever-growing muslim problem. And I'll quite likely depart this world before the situation gets out of hand like it's done in so many countries.
I feel sorry for my kids and particularly my grandkids though - it's their generation that will have to deal with the results of a succession of short-sighted Australian governments.

Reactions
The true face of Islam in Britain. "Allah Akbar"

Two men kill soldier with meat cleavers
Shot by police on busy London street
Witnesses: 'hacked like a piece of meat'
UK's brushes with terrorism
Brave women tried to shield body

809136-woolwich-hacker.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...acks-in-woolwich/story-fni0xs61-1226648801254

CanOz

Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!
Reactions
These guys are barbarians and have no place in a civil society.

Roll on EDL, i hope it spawns a whole wave of intolerance for violent Muslim extremism.

Ship them back, dead or alive.

The world is growing sick and tired of this.:frown:

CanOz

Reactions
I'll never forgive that fool Rudd for scrapping the Pacific Solution that was doing such a good job of keeping out illegall immigrants, most of whom were/are from muslim countries.

Trouble is, none of our main political parties are prepared to stand up and acknowledge the problem and confront it head on. Howard used to bang on about how immigrants to Australia are expected to fit in with Australian culture and values. But they were just hollow words that were not followed up on by his or any other government.
That Dutch politician who is very outspoken about muslims (I can't recall his name) was recently in Australia to tell us of the problems that plague his own country as a result of mass muslim immigration, and to warn us not to let the same thing happen here. He appeared on Q & A, and was pretty much scorned.
Mark Dreyfus, recently appointed by Gillard as attorney general, said he disagreed with the Dutch politician.
It's this sort of dumb-arsed attitude from our politicians that's allowing the problem to fester and grow.
Talking of dumb-arsed politicians who lack the backbone to stand up and publicly acknowledge the growing Islamic problem, and do something about it....I wonder if the new parties formed by Katter and Palmer are any different?

CanOz

Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!
Reactions
Talking of dumb-arsed politicians who lack the backbone to stand up and publicly acknowledge the growing Islamic problem, and do something about it....I wonder if the new parties formed by Katter and Palmer are any different?

I tell ya what, if i were an Australian citizen i would almost be tempted to vote for Hanson if she platformed on this....

CanOz

Reactions
No basis in Islam?? What absolute rubbish - their bloody book instructs them to kill 'infidels'. (non-muslims).

Just for fun...

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass

Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and woman: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Can you guess the book?

Reactions
The difference is that few people in Britain take the Old Testament seriously, however when anyone criticises the Koran you have murderous Islamic rioters on your hands.

I don't disagree with you, but singling out the Koran is unfair, all those books are bad as eachother, IMHO.

Bible bashers have been tempered by centuries of secularism and education.

Had to laugh at the guy talking about "our lands" with an accent straight out of Peckham.

kennas

On the hunt
Reactions
The London event last night will occur here on our watch. It's only a matter of time.

Is it worse than the Mafia and Triads though?

I think probably yes, because it's based on a religion with such an extreme dogma approach we wont see change for a long long time.

The answer?

I'd be very politically incorrect if I continue.

That may be the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread