Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

April 2021 Stock Competition Entries! (1 Viewer)

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Good morning everyone and welcome to the April 2021 stock tipping competition! :)

This month's competition is proudly sponsored by OpenTrader, Australia's newest and most advanced retail broker. Trade with the technology that the professionals use!

For those who only trade occasionally, OpenTrader's Investor Wealth platform has no monthly fees, charting, price alerts, conditional orders, unlimited watchlists, live portfolio valuation and access to their proprietary Asset Greed/Fear Index. Brokerage starts from just $5 a trade.

For active traders, OpenTrader's Active Share Trader PRO platform offers unlimited custom dashboards, and award-winning charting technology with 90+ Technical Indicators, heaps of drawing tools and immersive live data. Create custom layouts as you see fit with charting choices driven by OpenTrader's low-latency technology ranging from tick-by-tick data to monthly time horizons. On top of their own proprietary analytics such as the Greed/Fear Index, you get access to market maps, market depth, course of sales and leading market news sources. OpenTrader's Active Share Trader PRO platform is low on clutter and high on value.

All ASF members and visitors who signup with OpenTrader through a link at ASF will get three months free access to their Active Share Trader PRO platform, valued at $297. So please be sure to check them out. Whether you're an active or occasional trader, you'll find them very hard to beat.

This month there were three entrants who forgot to post in the thread of their stock tip in accordance with the competition rules: @KNOTTY98, @TechnoCap and @Adz20. I will give those entrants another 48 hours to post in the thread of their competition entry. If they chooses to do so then I will add them to the April competition.

Could all qualifying entrants please check their entry and entry price and report any errors to me in this thread.

Keep track of the results here: ASF Stock Competition Leaderboard

Feel free to discuss the competition in this thread as the month progresses.

0421start.jpg

Reactions
1st Week and a bit of the April Monthly Tipping Competition is done and dusted and quite a few of the top achievers from last month are down near the tail of the field this month. We never know what is going to happen, do we?

I've noticed a few new names joining us in the Comp, welcome, thanks for joining in and all the best with your selections.

@kennas 34.48% holds 1st place at the end of the first week from @Dona Ferentes 32% in 2nd place then @basilio 25.45% follows up in 3rd spot keeping the pressure the top 2. Great 1 week returns :xyxthumbs.

I guess everyone else are holding their runs back for later in the month, well that's my excuse anyway! ;)
@Parse & @Springs have got off to a bad start and will be hoping to reduce the -60% sooner rather than later.
Sorry @Springs your line is out of wack, investing.com have taken the drop in price off the day before the month started. I'll see if they will fix it but I won't hold my breath.

The visual journey of all entries below. Enjoy your weekend everyone. :)

Screenshot 2021-04-09 173546.png

Dona Ferentes

Baron Samedi
Reactions
1st Week and ... @kennas 34.48% holds 1st place at the end of the first week from @Dona Ferentes 32% in 2nd place then @basilio 25.45% follows up in 3rd spot keeping the pressure the top 2. Great 1 week returns :xyxthumbs.

I guess everyone else are holding their runs back for later in the month, well that's my excuse anyway!
NWC was doing well, then the Safety Car came out and ... well, that is today's story, or, at least how I interpret it. Hope the wheels don't fall off.

1617957438912.png

Users who are viewing this thread