Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Another Storm Financial About to Happen

Garpal Gumnut

AtSwim2Birds
Reactions
The occupancy rate of Financial Advisors Car Parks is in Inverse Proportion to the Future Wealth of the Clients of the Financial Advisor consulted.

I generally, no I should say exclusively, invest on my own instincts and knowledge of the market and financial indices, technical analysis and interest rate projections.

As the Gumnut wives increased, their and my progeny are now giving forth grandchildren of many hues and temperament. It is my duty and pleasure to travel widely to pat a descendant on the head before it spits the dummy or does a poo.

On these wanderings throughout Australia I have noticed that the Financial Advisors car parks are becoming more full, often to over-capacity. I usually park in Financial Advisor's carparks in large towns or cities (especially) as they would dare not to tow a Bentley Arnage away.

So the gulls are descending for their chips.

It is 101 for a huge Capital Loss.

Financial Advisors Car Park Capicty = Imminent Financial Collapse.

Poor bastards.

gg

Garpal Gumnut

AtSwim2Birds
Reactions
I should add that Volatity as expressed by the VIX is at a high and I've stopped watching the News as it's all bad News and that adds further to my argument. I remember noting and doing this in past crashes. Go to Cash widely dispersed or suffer is my opinion.

gg

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
Go to Cash widely dispersed or suffer is my opinion.
Good idea. Can't fault your proposed self-sufficiency either...
Joining the dots with the contents of your post #1: Do you disperse your cash as widely as your wives and their multi-hued progeny? (Merely asking :p )

Garpal Gumnut

AtSwim2Birds
Reactions
Good idea. Can't fault your proposed self-sufficiency either...
Joining the dots with the contents of your post #1: Do you disperse your cash as widely as your wives and their multi-hued progeny? (Merely asking :p )

Essential with the $250,000 get out of gaol card should the banks go belly up.

I have my concerns about some banks should their share price fall by 30%.

gg

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Are any financial advisors out there still encouraging the use of the "double gearing" strategy that some clients of Storm Financial Group used? Surely the collapse of Storm put an end to such risky investment strategies.