Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Another Islamist Burns Balls (1 Viewer)

Garpal Gumnut

Nobunaga Ross Island Prefecture
Reactions
I do wish that title were an orignal of mine but it comes from The Spectator, Coffee House and is a must read. The article is by Rod Liddle.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddl...mist-succeeds-only-in-burning-his-balls.thtml

The comments section below this article is particularly apposite.

In it Henry Thornton discusses the Asymmetrical War being waged where a small number of Islamists take out a large number of Westerners, Russians, Indians and Chinese by recourse to single fascist loonies blowing up schools, planes and trains.

He wonders when this pattern will be reversed on the Islamists.

The Tens will be an interesting decade tactically in this War.

gg

Reactions
Great article gg.. thanks for the link.

Richard, doctors, Abdul... looks like the Islamist fundamentalist brain is tiny!

Brad

Wysiwyg

Everyone wants money
Reactions
looks like the Islamist fundamentalist brain is tiny!
Martyrs, psychopaths, destructive, brainwashed, suicidal, cold blooded killers, cowards, pawns. Oh, and they are religious too.

Reactions
I believe a Nigerian Banker is saying that he is the father of the bombing suspect.

I'm just checking my junk mail to see if there are any unsolicited 419 emails asking to transfer funds to help make bail money....

Finger poised, ready to hit "delete".:p:

Reactions
Great article gg.. thanks for the link.

Richard, doctors, Abdul... looks like the Islamist fundamentalist brain is tiny!

Brad

I disagree

Might get burned at the stake here for this but its a mere viewpoint on an outnumbered party of war.

Personally i think there terrorism tactics and methology in planning there attacks are actually deserving of a weird kind of respect in some way ........... look at 911 and other attacks......... what a battle plan........ MAXIMUM desired effect with miniscule soldier numbers ........

There rules and others rules are on 2 different pages when it comes to war but the outcome is to hopefully win it

I do NOT condone there actions BUT i do understand why they do them

They are far from silly.

Reactions
Personally i think there terrorism tactics and methology in planning there attacks are actually deserving of a weird kind of respect in some way ........... look at 911 and other attacks......... what a battle plan........ MAXIMUM desired effect with miniscule soldier numbers ........

They are far from silly.

We are, with out bent democratically motivated desire to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread