• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

All Creatures Great and Small

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noirua, Dec 9, 2006.

1. noirua

noirua

2. 123enen

123enen

3. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

mankind.
    Maybe when pepol want to describe themselves they can use these blokes as references

Attached Files:

4. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

womankind ditto ;)

Attached Files:

5. Out Too Soon

Out Too Soon My real name is King Julian ;)

2020 strikes again! :rolleyes:

6. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

OTS, lol m8 - just wish I had muscles like the girl on row 3 , far left ;)

I'm going to propose they have a "progressive barn dance" to finish off the next Olympics ;)

7. Freeballinginawetsuit

Freeballinginawetsuit

Home run 20/20, thumbs up to Rythmic Gymnastics :D, and not to the Sumo Guy (Scary).

8. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

Lol - FWB, Sumo guy is gonna be a big boy when he grows up!!
    He'd win the "biggest Loser" by a country mile sheesh - 317kg = 697 lb = 50 stone - pretty intimidating,
    Mind you, - think I'd be calling some of those girls "sir" as well. ;)
    (btw, anyone remember Dean Lukins before and after LA Olympics? ;) - incredible change)

(lol - also.. anyone remember when Norm Gunston interviewed the Sumo wrestler - asked him how often he changed his nappies etc lol - brave ;))

cant find that particular one - but here as some others (norm gunston that is)
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gunston&search=Search ps some of these are better than others - shame they don't have the sumo :(

9. Freeballinginawetsuit

Freeballinginawetsuit

Yep, Lukin was a legend, gold at L.A. for OZ (without the Russians), big as a house, must have been all that Tuna in Pt Lincoln.

He lost a heap of weight, dyed his hair blond and took up Ballet ;) , if my memory is correct. Geez, he aged a lot when he lost the weight though!

10. barney

barney

Where do you dig this stuff up from 20 (x2). Jessica Howard is really easy to look at (imo) (Couldn't possibly be related to Johnny ??)

11. noirua

noirua

I realise in Hindsight that 2020 would like to apologise for upsetting creatures great and small. A complaint from a bull has been received and he knows only too well what it is like to have slipped up, like 2020hindsight, an apology has been sent: http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/animal/video/xpp2o_dam_horny_cow

12. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

1. funny or what ;) lol , although I bet the bull didnt think so.
    2. apologies noirua, lol
    3. just thought this thread as appropriate as any for creatures "great and small" ;)
    4. I just feel sorry for the bloke in charge of organising the beds for the athletes at the olympics ;)
    5. especially since they went through 1000's of condoms per day (on the record). :)

13. noirua

noirua

14. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

15. noirua

noirua

I'm still worried about that poor old gazelle. The lions wern't bothered so it probably came round later.

We now visit the Toronto Zoo, to see Giraffe, Zebra, Tigers, Gorillas, cheetah, Fish, plants, leopards and beaver: http://www.torontozoo.com/Animals/videos.asp

16. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

17. noirua

noirua

18. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

noirua -
    a. pity help any rabbit proof fence that tries to stop this critter
    b. whats for dinner mum? - well this week we're having a leg of rabbit, next week the other leg
    c. newsflash.. man beaten up by rabbit after he called him "longears" within hearing (like 3 miles)
    d. three council workers missing after being sent to evict a mutant rabbit using a 2metre culvert for a burrow
    e. buga the greens and carrots, mum !, - I dont WANT to grow up big and strong like "cottontail" !!
    f. man breaks back while picking up rabbit
    g. fly lands on rabbits ear - man knocked out
    h. he's doing ok - but his brother Donatello has much better results in his ninja training
    ps can you prove that that's not a 2 year old man holding him ? :)

19. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

i. late extra.. reported EQ richter scale 6.3 was found to be due only to breeding rabbits
    j. well we had this hair restorer left over, so i mixed it with his feed...
    k. not sure about his dad, - but there was a short-sighted koala roaming around a month or two back!
    L. course he's got four feet! he'd look funny with four inches wouldn't he?
    m. military training new secret commando squad to combat world outbreaks in hairy situations, especially forward listening posts, and tunnelling assignments - meanwhile the mystery remains as to why the price of carrots has suddenly quadrupled
    n. Washington DC has mass protests by aggrieved housewives demanding that carrots be returned to supermarket shelves.
    o. Washington DC has mass protests by aggrieved husbands demanding that their wives return to them after mysteriously disappearing during supermarket shopping duties.
    p. new york in fear as rabbit climbs empire state building holding blonde housewife
    q. rabbit yells back at pilot of fighter plane - "bring me some bloody carrots - or this lady is cactus"!! - and failing carrots, then bring back some bloody cactus - or this lady gets the pineapple - and failing pineapples, then ............rhubarb rhubard.
    r. peace again in new york after an English expert, Professor Grommet, was called in - personally scales empire state building - and calmly tells rabbit to "hop it"!! etcetc ;)

s. businessman demands money back after insisting he was misunderstood when he phoned room service at midnight and asked for a playgirl bunny
    t. greyhound track reopens after minor redesign - now the bunnies chase the greyhound
    u. strange behaviour as greyhounds start living in burrows, and bunnies seem to have taken over dog kennels across the city

20. 2020hindsight

2020hindsight

v. rabbits have taken over all city buses and trains - rabbit spokesman says "humans must learn to walk again" - now YOU hop it, shortears!
    w...
    where will it all end !??
    post from Noirua...."showing rabbit holding man" ? :2twocents