Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ACR - Acrux Limited

Reactions
I'm interested in this biotech which has 7 products in development focused on their own non-invasive alternative-delivery method - a transdermal spray onto the skin for absorption over a 24 hour period. Over the past seven years, they have evolved to the stage where they have partners for four products - including CSL, Vivus, EliLilly and Organon (the latter signed up just last week). They also appear to have an impressive array of industry experience in there management team.

Could be one to watch in these turbulent times - up 5 cents (4.17%) today against the flow!

For their Investor presentation see their Company website:
http://www.acrux.com.au/IRM/content/default.html

Reactions
Re: ACR - Acrux

Yeah ive been watching this stock for awhile along with AVX.
I must say, Im impressed with how well it withstood the last couple of weeks with the lows of the stockmarket.

If I had some extra cash i would throw some at it.
Mind you...has it been overbought maybe?Can we see a correction in the future? I dunno.

Im sticking with the resources mostly though for the time being. I feel that Bio stocks are a bit hit and miss. If a product works...great..if not...well..bad.
At least i KNOW people out there want my resources...and they work!:)

Still it look sgood to me.

Reactions

Hmmm..wish i had that extra cash still:(
Im just watching it go up and up.
Might put a buy in at $1.10 IF...it falls that far in the near future.

Reactions

wowww its gone to 1.40. Another miss go nuke?

Note:

I have no idea re: fundamentals of this co

Reactions

Yeah mate:(
Im not sure if Ive missed the boat or not.
I just asked Kennas for an interpretation of their chart. Im still very new to all this. Just getting experience:)

Im hopeing it takes a bit of a fall..(fingers crossed)

Almost doubled since Jan

Reactions

Looks impressive but I note they only get royalties/licensing fees (not the full hog) and they made a loss.

Reactions

Surely it cant sustain that kind of climb without coming down soon? :confused:

Reactions

That's what we need - a retrace so we can buy in!

These biotechs can be volatile from time to time. Keep watching. Check out CYT also.

Reactions

That's what we need - a retrace so we can buy in!

These biotechs can be volatile from time to time. Keep watching. Check out CYT also.

Your chance might be comming up on this one Gurgler.
Its starting to take a bit of a fall, though Ive not looked at the sp chart for a bit, so have no idea when its going to turn around:)

Maybe they have alot of their money pooled into CUV;)
Its dropped off a bit too lately.

Reactions

Yes, still keeping an eye open. I'm not that experienced with charts but the MACD is still heading south, atm.

Resistance levels, anyone?

Attachments

• big.gif
    big.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 397
Reactions

Well the SS is moving into oversold space I think, but the next resistance level looks to be around $1.10.

Reactions

but the next resistance level looks to be around $1.10.

Go Nuke, I reckon this might a turning point. Look at the current MACD flattening out and perhaps moving into a change. What do you think?

Bioshares recommend as a Speculative A Buy.

And this from Bio Intelligence:
Acrux completes enrolment in key Phase 2 trial
Acrux (AUSTRALIA)
May 2, 2007
• 40 patients successfully enrolled in final Phase 2 trial of Testosterone MD-Lotion ® for men with testosterone deficiency
• Preliminary results expected July 2007
• Phase 3 trial requirements well defined and considered low risk
• Strong global commercial prospects

o Target market US$0.6 billion, growing at 14%
o Preference over existing products confirmed by market research with patients in USA
o Key product attributes covered by patents granted to 2017 and pending to 2026

Melbourne, Australia, 2 May 2007: Drug delivery company Acrux (ASX: ACR), announced today that it has successfully completed enrolment of 40 patients in the final Phase 2 trial of its unique testosterone lotion for treatment of testosterone deficiency in men. Preliminary results of the trial are expected to be available in July 2007.

(source: http://www.biotech-intelligence.com/html/html/pool_4/ffbe9e55e49e323d13977754f0bd27d1.html)

Attachments

• acr 8 May.gif
    acr 8 May.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 369
Reactions

Anyone got an thoughts on this stock?

Ive been watching it for a while. Its going sideways at the moment.

Will it go up from here or down????

Has anyone done any research about Acrux?
I know the biostocks report that Kennas sends me holds Acrux. {thanks again for that Kennas:)}

Reactions

Anyone got an thoughts on this stock?

Ive been watching it for a while. Its going sideways at the moment.

Will it go up from here or down????

Has anyone done any research about Acrux?
I know the biostocks report that Kennas sends me holds Acrux. {thanks again for that Kennas:)}

Bit of a recovery there, Go nuke! Forming a cup of sorts - bit ugly at the end of April, though. Will watch to see how it goes.

Attachments

• acr 1 june.gif
    acr 1 june.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 357
Reactions

Setting new highs now!

Buying in at $1.25 would have been good!

This stock was mentioned in Kennas Biostocks report that he forwards me awhile back as a Speculative Buy Class A I think.

I dont hold, but its looking good at the moment.

Reactions

Yep little interest in this one on this forum but yet slowly making its way up. A better story I reckon than ACL or CXS.

Reactions

Yep little interest in this one on this forum but yet slowly making its way up. A better story I reckon than ACL or CXS.

Ahhh CXS is the other stock in my watchlist:D
Its a pretty good looking chart..but Ive no cash to spare.
Besides Im a bit wary of the biostocks a little after looking at my AVX and CUV shares lately:)

I personally would buy into ACR if I had the opportunity.

Reactions

Trading halt last Thurs (12/7) ahead of todays ann. and voluntary suspension.

Placement to investors coming up, so how much do people think the sp will jump on Wed, come open?

This company certainly seems to have legs. What with the satisfactory completion of Testosterone Lotion Phase 2 trials and positive trial results of the combination contraceptive sprays in the past fortnight, it now has four products having satisfactorily completed Phase 2 trials using their transdermal spray technology.

(Disclosure: NOT holding)

Attachments

• acr 16 july.gif
    acr 16 july.gif
    38.7 KB · Views: 69
Reactions

Been a bumpy ride for this stock (and most Biochems) over the past year. I bought in during the recent slump as I believe the portfolio of products (see below) and the technology still have a sound future. However, still heading south :(.

If you check out their website (http://www.acrux.com.au/IRM/content/products/default_frame.html) you can get more info on the individual products.

Attachments

• ACR pic_graph.gif
    ACR pic_graph.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ACR 21 sept.gif
    ACR 21 sept.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 43