Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ACB - A-Cap Energy

Ken

Reactions
25 cents to $1.... i heard whispers they are set as major player. i dont hold to date, but $10 plus was the call. They have got some exciting stuff happening.

They dont have a website so hard to research.

But anyone followed them of late. ACB $10 i called it now...

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Re: ACB - ACAP Resources

Ken said:
ACB $10 i called it now...

Ken, please familiarise yourself with this thread on posting price targets.

If you are going to post that ACB is headed to $10 you will need to provide some fairly comprehensive analysis in order to justify this price target.

Please note that in the future, posting price targets of this scale (10x) without anything to back it up will result in the post in question being removed.

Looking forward to your detailed analysis.

Reactions
interesting u stock, positive reports from their drilling program to date with further results shortly expected. Their graph looks better now the sp recovered somewhat today. There was certainly some larger buyers sitting on the left. Anyone holding this ?

GreatPig

Pigs In Space
Reactions
I am, although only for the last few days.

GP

Attachments

• ACB_GP1.gif
    ACB_GP1.gif
    9 KB · Views: 354
Reactions
Anyone familiary with this care to comment - looks like a good buy today with positive RSI turn and bounce of a 20day price channel. Not sure about the restructure deal announcement from dec 4th and whether or not this is good or bad. i.e. focus on uranium whilst farming out botswana tenements.

Reactions
Could be on the move up - see the bounce off the price channel. Maybe another day or two to confirm this movement.

Attachments

• ACB.gif
    ACB.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 356
Reactions
Well... a significant report came out about further uranium mineralisation at the mokobaesi uranium project in botswana. SP ran as high as 95 for the day so I jumped out at 94.5c Nice 21% movement for me over a week of holding. I'd like to reenter in a day or so and am hoping after the hype it will come back enough to let me back in.

Attachments

• acb.gif
    acb.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 324
Reactions
Well... I got back in recenly at 83c and felt confident as it went up. Lately though it's been tracking down a lot - low of 75c today. This looks like a good buying opportunity right now. But do your own research....

Reactions
Looks like everyone ignore ACB, which has est. over 40mlb U3O8, with market capital less than $90m. Plus you will have free shares for new company to hold nickel and other staff. Don't know why.

Reactions
mming acap is acrap

the grades, the meterages were useless

historical resources were inaccurate

mkt cap $100million for what? i can prolly get better plays on the ASX

Reactions
Halba said:
mming acap is acrap

the grades, the meterages were useless

historical resources were inaccurate

mkt cap $100million for what? i can prolly get better plays on the ASX

Most uranium stocks are speculative. If you use word like crap and useless, you can apply to most of them.

I quote:
"The historical work results in a Non JORC compliant global estimate of u mineralization of 75mt @ 150 to 350 ppm U3O8 within the Mokabesi No1 prespect (1.2km by 1km)"

It is only one of the 13 anomalies. Also there are other 5 uranium tenements as well in addition to nickel, gold, copper diamond, lead-zinc tenements.

Comparing with what DYL has, $100m market cap. is cheap.

And the latest drilling results (eU3O8) looks like confirming the historical data. I guess it is worthwhile to wait for the assays. At least we have something real there.

I agree there are some good uranium stocks around. But IMO, not many have better odds than ACB. So it is logical to include ACB in a uranium portfolio.

Reactions
LifeisShort said:
Last 93.5. Something's up...thats a 13% move today. News imminent or is it just a common spike?
Talked to the company last Friday (I posted early). The drilling assays (not eU3O8) will be out in this week or next.

Kennas, do you consider it is a break-out from a chart? It has the highest close.

kennas

On the hunt
Reactions
mmmmining said:
Kennas, do you consider it is a break-out from a chart? It has the highest close.
Definitely. Clearing 90 cents yesterday was probably the break, but 95 is confirmation. Looks good.