• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

AB1 - Animoca Brands Corporation

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Jan 21, 2015.

1. System

System Administrator

Animoca Brands Corporation Limited (AB1) was formerly known as Black Fire Minerals Ltd (BFE).

Previous discussion of this company can be found in the BFE thread: https://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9873

Historically a minerals exploration company with tenement interests in Western Australia, Nevada USA and the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Company has now entered a Share Purchase Agreement to acquire all of the issued shares in Animoca Brands Corporation, which operates a mobile applications/games development and publishing business.

http://www.animocabrands.com

2. Telamelo

Telamelo

3. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

After falling from 20c to a low of 1c over the last couple of years, Animoca Brands Corporation looks like it might be set to stage a recovery.

From a low of 1c during August 2017, it has risen to 5.6c today. This morning the company announced that the launch of its iPhone and iPad game Crazy Defense Heroes has been a success with around 260,000 downloads and $202,000 in revenue. AB1's price surged from 2.9c to 5.6c on the news.

4. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

More good news for Animoca Brands Corporation.

The company's Crazy Defense Heroes mobile game generated over A$267,000 revenue in its second week of release. The game has been downloaded 402,000 times since its launch. So far it has only been released in selected Asian territories. A launch for the rest of the world is planned for later in 2018.

In early trading today AB1 went as high as 12c, but is currently at 9.4c, up 34.29% on yesterday's close.

5. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Animoca Brands Corporation on the move again after retracing from 10c to 6c between 25 January and 6 February. Since then it has climbed back to 8.5c.

screenshot-shareinvesting.anz.com-2018-02-12-14-23-50.png

On 7 February the company announced that it will acquire a 100% stake in Finland-based Tribeflame Oy and its subsidiary Benji Bananas Oy for an upfront cash consideration of €50,000, deferred consideration of €50,000, and payments of €100,001 over time based on the revenue earned by Tribeflame Oy, and earn-out payments of up to €150,000, payable in 2020 in cash or shares at the Company's discretion.

On 9 February the company announced that Crazy Defense Heroes mobile game has launched on the App Store in Australia, New Zealand, India, African countries, and select other markets.

AB1 seems to be building up some momentum. I think it has the potential to crack 10c in the near future if there is more good news regarding Crazy Defense Heroes sales. Am watching closely.

pixel likes this.
  6. pixel

pixel DIY Trader

"Like" doesn't mean I like the company; taking kids' pocket money to let them simulate violence in computer games doesn't really appeal to me.
    But the chart looks promising. Flag pattern with a 12c first target.

greggles likes this.
  7. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

When I was a kid, all I wanted to spend my money on was lollies and video games. Before video games it was comic books. Kids will be kids. ;)

It doesn't actually look that graphic.

The company will probably report in the next couple of weeks on the Crazy Defense Heroes sales figures in the new territories. That may provide the impetus for AB1 to push through 10c. Time will tell, as will the sales figures.

8. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

AB1 still advancing, volume still high. Up another 3.37% today and looking strong.

screenshot-shareinvesting.anz.com-2018-02-13-20-11-43.png