Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

A1M - AIC Mines (1 Viewer)

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
There is movement at the station...

big.chart-A1M.gif

Volume isn't too far above average but the supply is drying up. A1M is tightly held.

Inaugral drilling program at the Lamil Project commences this quarter. The DeGrussa/Monty style multi-element surface geochemical anomaly at the Curara Well Joint Venture at the Marymia Project is scheduled to be drill tested in the December quarter.

Positions are being quietly taken in A1M IMO. DYOR.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Some slides from yesterday's Investor Presentation for those that missed it.

a1m1.jpg

a1m2.jpg

a1m3.jpg

a1m4.jpg

a1m5.jpg

a1m6.jpg

a1m7.jpg

a1m8.jpg

Market cap of $32 million with $7.7 million in cash and $2.2 million in listed investments. The Directors own 24.6% of the company. Josef El-Raghy is the Chairman.

All it is going to take is one good assay result and we're off.

I'd be interested in what others think of this one.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
I was expecting drilling results from the Lamil Project to be announced before the end of November, but they are yet to be released.

This was from the Quarterly Activities Report announced on 22 October:
The first round of assays from the aircore and RC drilling are not expected to be received until late November 2020.

They can't be far away now, unless there has been a delay at the lab.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Phase 1 wide-spaced reconnaissance drilling at the Lamil Project was completed in mid-December.

A1M_18December.png

Hoping for some results to start coming through in January. It all still feels very positive and I remain optimistic.

Reactions
Phase 1 wide-spaced reconnaissance drilling at the Lamil Project was completed in mid-December.
@greggles unfortunately there wasn't much interest shown in the announcement, SP up 2.6% on the day.

Final results due March so are you expecting some sideways movement until then, or is there some other activity elsewhere? I think the Marymia project has a similar timeline so march might be the month.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
@greggles unfortunately there wasn't much interest shown in the announcement, SP up 2.6% on the day.

Final results due March so are you expecting some sideways movement until then, or is there some other activity elsewhere? I think the Marymia project has a similar timeline so march might be the month.

I think A1M is going to trade between 30c and 40c until they have some kind of drilling success. What impresses me about this company is how prospective its projects are and the experience of its management team.

Drilling has now commenced (see today's announcement) at the Curara Well Joint Venture to test a surface geochemical anomaly which displays striking similarities to the nearby DeGrussa and Monty copper-gold VMS deposits.

There is also follow up drilling at the Lamil Project coming up soon.

2021 is going to be a very interesting year for A1M. Whether they hit a major deposit remains to be seen, but the projects they are drilling are highly prospective and the management team very experienced, and in my view that's a good recipe for drilling success.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread