Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

A decent non alcohol free drink

Reactions
I thought this story on the creation of tasty non alcohol drinks was fascinating .

'Non-drinkers deserve a great adult cocktail': how alcohol-free spirits became a stealth hit
The number of British adults who consume alcohol is at its lowest since 2005, and a new generation of booze-free spirits offer a welcome alternative to lemonade. But which is better, a strawberry sour or an old fashioned made with ‘Whissin’?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/non-alcoholic-spirits-adult-cocktail-booze-free

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reactions
My favourite is sparkling mineral water ice
cold and freshly squeezed lemon and or lime.

I have a soda fountain at the office so pretty easy
For everyone to whip one up particularly on a hot day.

wayneL

Rotaredom
Reactions
I like grog, but don't like alcohol so much. Its the ritual and the assault on the taste buds that does it.

Favourite fruit juice, mixed with soda water and either grated or tincture of ginger, satisfies both, without the mycotoxicity.

Reactions
Hey bas, I think the title of this thread is confusing

a non alcohol free drink ? ie not alcohol free so its got alcohol in it ?

Pardon for being picky. :cool:

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
Hey bas, I think the title of this thread is confusing

a non alcohol free drink ? ie not alcohol free so its got alcohol in it ?

Pardon for being picky. :cool:
Not confusing at all, Rumpy:
I took it to mean there's nothing but alcohol in it. :p
Wonder how it would taste ...

Reactions
I thought this story on the creation of tasty non alcohol drinks was fascinating .

'Non-drinkers deserve a great adult cocktail': how alcohol-free spirits became a stealth hit
The number of British adults who consume alcohol is at its lowest since 2005, and a new generation of booze-free spirits offer a welcome alternative to lemonade. But which is better, a strawberry sour or an old fashioned made with ‘Whissin’?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/non-alcoholic-spirits-adult-cocktail-booze-free
There's this Japanese fermented tea drink that, if done right, tastes pretty good. And it's good for you too.

It has that good bacteria [like Yakult I'm guessing]. Mix 8 bags of cheap black tea, a rice cup of sugar, dilute with x cups of water... mix a layer of that fungus. Grow for two weeks... anyway I can never get the recipe right but it's worth looking up.

Tastes like Coke, without the diabetes.