3DP - Pointerra Limited

Reactions
Just noted this new listing today.

Background Info:
Company Website - http://www.soilsub.com/
Capital Raising - $5 Million
Shares on Issue - 5 Million
Issue Price - $1 per share

They have a product called NutriMix which is a type of fertiliser that can be used in sand/desert regions such as the Middle East and China where water is scarce. NutriMix has a very high water retention rate and is highly favoured in these arid regions.

The company has also signed a $US30 million ($A33 million) exclusive licensing agreement with The Timms Cho Group in China, where NutriMix production has already begun. The agreement includes the development of a 400,000 hectare biodiesel project in China's Jiangxi province.

They expect to have a positive cash inflow (ableit small) from June '08 and a gradual increase in cash flow until November '08, where a whopping increase of almost 500% is expected from October.

Reactions
Re: SOI - Soilsub Technologies

Ended down at 70c with not much volume traded...bit of a disappointment if anyone was holding from float.

Did it even crack the issue price?

Reactions

Soil Sub Technologies
SOI
BUY – wise-owl.com (Tim Morris)
$0.61

Alan Kohler also recommended soft commodites to buy
But food and water? These are in global shortage, and getting shorter. This is one of life’s few current certainties. Where there’s a free market prices are soaring, and there is an international scramble to build new production capacity and increase supply. The food and water boom has only just begun.

With food this means fertiliser, since the supply of arable land is more or less fixed, and declining on a per capita basis.

With water it means desalination because since the nations that need more water are getting fundamentally drier.

Reactions

Soil sub, another 800000 shares for working capital purposes, I thought they already had enough money from the prospectus?
Will this extra load influence stock price...:eek::2twocents

Attachments

Reactions

I was watching somethings today and SOI popped up...
it is currently at 0.255
at 12:36:05 there seemed to be a very large buy (150,388 @ 0.795)
at 12:36:19 there seemed to be a very large sell (150,388 @ 0.255)

14 secs - Can someone tell me what happened here...

Did someone lose a truck load or is this one of them phantom trades you here about every now and then, was it a glich in the system?

Reactions

Yo,

I missed all the action on SOI today, some first aid course I had to attend
it scooted to 57c and ended at 35c ( 20c on MON open )
Cannot find any news for this upsurge and now in trading halt...
Have searched for Timms cho group but nothing except SOI news.
Any answers out there...

FOUND IT, middle east HOA signed, the places you have to look, sheesh

This must of all happened today, bugger

Reactions

I'm happy now, my last 2 posts were fired off too quick
done some further checking and got my answers

(didn't realise 20 mins for an edit on posts )

Yep they have winters and snow etc etc, didn't know that!

Wish I had of been home, the joys of working PAH

Reactions

Ah well...

Anyone have more company info regarding this appointment :mad:

Seems I haven't been keeping up with the news, other things have
had my attention

Attachments

Reactions

Sad day for this company. Hasn't been around for long at all. Just over a year in fact. Guess the GFC took them down. Somebody might like to prod and poke through ann's...when I first put them up here they had already made agreements and were producing...wonder where it all fell off the rails?

Is this some kind of record? I start 1 thread and they go into admin?

1/1

DNH

Reactions

Sad day for this company. Hasn't been around for long at all. Just over a year in fact. Guess the GFC took them down. Somebody might like to prod and poke through ann's...when I first put them up here they had already made agreements and were producing...wonder where it all fell off the rails?

1/1

DNH

Just don't make a habit of it...lol :D

Reactions

Does anybody know what happened to these guys?

I had around 10,000 shares and thought they went under in 2008 (but I don't recall receiving any paperwork from them).
They vanished from my Commsec homepage but I heard the name mentioned earlier today so I googled them and it looks like they're still around.

Reactions

Just don't make a habit of it...lol :D
apology Coffee King to visit this thread after more than a year.
This SOI appears to be a con man's game. What I am concerned people like Alan Kohler once recommended it. His credibility is under question.

Second thing (sorry for this joke) - may be you start BHP thread. Then BHP goes into administration and we buy lot of BHP shares. Jokes apart mate - you know that your participation will not bring BHP into administration. So why blame yourself as a jinx. It was the con management SOI and ill luck few of the investors who trusted them. I am sure you would read this thread and will be cheerful

McCoy Pauley

Get out of here Budweiser!
Reactions

Looks like the company was restored to official quotation in April this year. Don't know what that means for shareholders before the company was suspended from trade. May be worth a call to the broker.

springhill

Make the drill work for YOU
Reactions

Picked this one up as a spec punt late last year @1c, paid off nicely today thanks very much, up 63% but up as high as 84% intraday.
No anny out today, will be watching tomorrow.

springhill

Reactions

SOI gone into trading halt today, citing 'material transaction'.

Activities this year 'The principal activities of the Company during the year has been investigating the Nutrimix IP, reviewing other soil substitute technologies and assessing other investment opportunities'

For those interested in specs, could be worth watching what materialises from this.

Holding.

springhill

Reactions

SOI gone into trading halt today, citing 'material transaction'.

Activities this year 'The principal activities of the Company during the year has been investigating the Nutrimix IP, reviewing other soil substitute technologies and assessing other investment opportunities'

For those interested in specs, could be worth watching what materialises from this.

Holding.
Further information here from proactiveinvestors, relating to a potential manganese project in West Timor.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...t-pending-transaction-announcement-15411.html

springhill

Reactions

Further information released by SOI today and the re-direction and restructure of the company.

Nutrimix will be changed in it's previous form, to one where key ingredients are more readily accessible. 6 month trial is being proposed.

Acquisition of the West Timor Manganese project is still on the table.
Further news reports here.
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...quire-high-grade-manganese-project-15501.html

Expected to come out of suspension tomorrow.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110414/pdf/41y1lvr5v544dy.pdf

springhill

Reactions

SOI have released an activities update covering firstly, their Nutrimix product and possible combinations of waste material that can be used, including green waste from Qld local council collection sites.

Secondly, they have hinted there may be potential for another manganese acquisition in West Timor.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110610/pdf/41z5809ghym85t.pdf

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
System 5GG - Pentanet Limited Stocks I-P 2
frugal.rock SAN - Sagalio Energy Limited Stocks Q-Z 1
System ACE - Acusensus Limited Stocks 0-H 0
Trav. EM2 - Eagle Mountain Mining Limited Stocks 0-H 1