Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

anatolia energy

  1. springhill

    AEK - Anatolia Energy

    I do not have the latest on AEK, but will report further as June quarterly becomes available. The Anatolia currently holds a 35% interest, and is acquiring via the JV, a further 40% for a total of a 75% interest in an advanced uranium project in Central Anatolia, Turkey. The Company’s JV...