• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

sptrawler's Recent Activity

  1. sptrawler liked IFocus's post in the thread The future of energy generation and storage.

    Great post Smurf

    Dec 6, 2019 at 6:55 PM
  2. sptrawler replied to the thread GRR - Grange Resources.

    I don't think the current trade war is helping their position.

    Dec 6, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  3. sptrawler liked lewisjoshua's post in the thread GRR - Grange Resources.

    I think its time to look at Grange resources again. Its trading lower than net tangible assets.Profit drivers:- Magnetite...

    Dec 6, 2019 at 6:53 PM
  4. sptrawler liked Value Collector's post in the thread The future of energy generation and storage.

    thanks,yeah that’s the part I was trying to work out, eg can they lose 15% of their stock and still be able to sell the remaining 85%...

    Dec 6, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  5. sptrawler liked Smurf1976's post in the thread The future of energy generation and storage.

    I'm not aware of any proper calculations for losses on that project (it might have been done, just not something I'm following) but as...

    Dec 6, 2019 at 1:27 PM
  6. sptrawler liked jbocker's post in the thread The state of the economy at the street level.

    I know there are PLENTY of examples of this but it saddened me to go to the old movie ticket purchase counter and see this. No people...

    20191205_151201.jpg Dec 6, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  7. sptrawler liked moXJO's post in the thread The state of the economy at the street level.

    The more I think about it, I would say mobile phones killed a lot of entertainment purchases. Music, tv, computers, gaming (to a...

    Dec 5, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  8. sptrawler liked moXJO's post in the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    Folau won.... Big payout, can still preach his rubbish and allowed to play rugby again. Must have been a big payout as well. He had the...

    Dec 5, 2019 at 10:31 AM
  9. sptrawler liked satanoperca's post in the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    Sorry but I live on planet earth, he was doing nothing about the Christian thing, $14m is hardly that.

    Dec 5, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  10. sptrawler replied to the thread The state of the economy at the street level.

    Reducing the tax rates at the lower scales and increasing Newstart, would help IMO.

    Dec 4, 2019 at 10:52 PM
  11. sptrawler replied to the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    Israel is just doing the Christian thing and being humble, RA are the ones with egg all over their faces and paying out big money I bet.

    Dec 4, 2019 at 10:47 PM
  12. sptrawler liked Knobby22's post in the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    But the post that started it all is still there for anyone to read.

    Dec 4, 2019 at 10:45 PM
  13. sptrawler liked Knobby22's post in the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    Chairman's head is rolling. They are in a bad way on many fronts not just Folau.

    Dec 4, 2019 at 10:44 PM
  14. sptrawler replied to the thread Israel Folau - Breach of contract or right to free speech?.

    I just read Rugby Australia has formally apologised and settled out of court with Folau, well I think that saved them the biggest ar$e...

    Dec 4, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  15. sptrawler replied to the thread The state of the economy at the street level.

    Or keep reducing personal taxes, which takes the onus off already stretched retailers, to find more money for wage increases. The best...

    Dec 4, 2019 at 5:45 PM