- Latest Member:
Posted By db09striker Saturday at 10:04 AMIn Beginner's Lounge
Posted By NewbieTrader1982 Feb 9, 2017In Beginner's Lounge
- TRT - Todd River Resources System posted Feb 22, 2017 at 2:52 PM1 0Todd River Resources is an Australian-based resources company that holds 13 base metal projects…
- March Stock Tipping Competition... Joe Blow posted Feb 21, 2017 at 9:51 AM141 5Good morning everyone and welcome to the March 2017 stock tipping competition entry thread!…
- MAG - Magmatic Resources System posted Feb 21, 2017 at 8:48 AM85 0Magmatic Resources Limited is a mineral exploration company specifically formed to purchase four…
- CommSec conditional order news Cam019 posted Feb 20, 2017 at 6:56 PM232 3Hey guys,
Not sure if there are many CommSec users around here, but if you are there is some…
- Market Tracker... Ashley Davis posted Feb 20, 2017 at 6:50 PM175 5Hi everyone,
This is my first post. I'm a developer and learning to trade.
- Need help testing new... vnyennhi posted Feb 20, 2017 at 5:35 PM228 7Hi everyone, I'm a Finance Data Student and currently working a new prediction algorithm. I…
- DEM - De.mem Limited System posted Feb 19, 2017 at 6:38 PM112 0De.mem Limited was incorporated for the primary purpose of designing, building and operating…
- TRT - Todd River Resources
- Company NameASX CodeDate
- Huntsman Resources LimitedHRE21/02/2017
- Raptor Resources LimitedRPL24/02/2017
- Nelson Resources LimitedNES28/02/2017
- Tianmei Beverage Group Corporation LimitedTB828/02/2017
- ServTech Global Holdings LtdSVT01/03/2017
- Matador Mining LimitedMZZ02/03/2017
- Marquee Resources LimitedMQR09/03/2017
- Retech Technology., Co LimitedRTE09/03/2017
- Wattle Health Australia LimitedWHA10/03/2017
Spark - Streaming ASX market info platform Amazing user interface, Visual market depth,
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
- EU agrees new rules to close tax loopholes for multinationals. EU finance ministers agreed Tuesday to close loopholes that multinational firms exploit to pay low or no taxes by shopping for better deals outside the 28-nation bloc.
- CommSec Daily Report Wednesday. The local sharemarket is off to a weak start, declining for a fourth straight session as Financial, Energy and Resource stocks retreat. The ASX 200 is down 6 points or 0.1% to 5,784.
- China delays nuclear reactor start again. Two nuclear reactors being built in the southern Chinese city of Taishan will come onstream months later than planned, said China General Nuclear Power (CGN), which runs the project together with...
- Britain will not bribe its way to Brexit: minister. Britain's "Brexit" minister responsible for managing its departure from the European Union on Tuesday denied reports his government was planning to pay eastern EU states to support it during...
- BHP Half Year Result. Smarter, cleaner balance sheet & higher prices reaps rewards for BHP
- Blackmores hit by Aust vitamin sales slump. Blackmores has suffered a 41 per cent decline in half-year net profit and a 5.6 per cent drop in revenue due to poor Australian vitamin sales.
- Construction work won't add to Q4 growth. Economists say sluggish construction work is unlikely to have added to growth in the final quarter of 2016, with public sector construction falling the most.
- Property professionals bullish on year ahead, despite market uncertainties. Despite market uncertainties such as the tightening lending of policies, taxation changes and potential interest rate increases...
- World stocks mostly grind higher, but HSBC weighs. World stocks regained momentum on Tuesday, lifted by rising oil prices and strong eurozone economic data, but a massive earnings drop at banking giant HSBC kept a lid on London and Hong Kong.
- Yahoo price slashed as Verizon proceeds with buy. A price cut had Verizon on track Tuesday to go ahead with the purchase of Yahoo's internet business, and share the costs from a pair of epic hacks that threatened to derail the deal.
- Acquisitions boost Vocus interim results. A flurry of acquisitions has seen Vocus' first-half net profit and revenue surge, with the telco also reaffirming its full-year earnings guidance.
- Woodside profit jumps but oil prices weigh. Energy giant Woodside has reported full year profit of $US868 million, but excluding write-offs, underlying profit is down on the back of lower oil prices.