• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Polyamorous Marriage

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tisme, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

2. SirRumpole

SirRumpole Well-Known Member

Interesting argument.

IMO the basic "human right" is free association, we can carry on with whoever we please providing age of consent is met, but "marriage" is a contract recognised by government/society and we (society) doesn't necessarily have to recognise any association that comes along. Ergo , marriage is not a human right, it's an official recognition of a relationship and that recognition can be approved or not as society wishes.

3. qldfrog

qldfrog Well-Known Member

Here you kick the anthill again (you are a bit naughty aren't you) and the cohort of "correct thinking" leftist/"liberal" members will soon accuse you of all the ills of the world, reactionary, etc etc;You have seen the gay marriage pro arguments....:eek7:
    Funny how the so called free thinkers ends up being so blinded and actually unable to have their own thoughts
    Anyway, let the show begin.
    We should share a glass of wine one of these days, are you often in Brissie?

4. SirRumpole

SirRumpole Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I don't get up north very often, but if I do I'll PM you and we can have an un PC "hate" night. :D Maybe Tisme will come too.

Just waiting to see who will be first off the rank...:)

5. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

I hate PC and it frustrates me that so many allow themselves to carry an illogical cross for movements that strip them (and everyone else) of the right to freedom of expression...... sheeple of the counter culture culture.

I think we need to get behind polyamory and get it tacked onto the gay drive so that when the taboo shackles come off the rest of us can legally have some fun too.

Just imagine how much better the family courts award will be for a woman who divorces two men!! How much extra dough comes out of the will of four dead husbands/wives!!!