• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

GEG - Grays eCommerce Group

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Jul 10, 2010.

1. System

System Administrator

Mnet Group Limited (MNZ), formerly Mercury Mobility Limited (MMY), is involved in mobile marketing and content solution. Mnet Group was merged from Mercury Mobility Limited and m.Net Corporation Limited. The synergies between the complementary businesses will produce a new generation of mobile expertise and capabilities, targeting global mobile carriers, media companies and content and brand owners.

http://www.mnetcorporation.com

2. System

System Administrator

Re: MNZ - Mnemon Limited

On February 6th, 2013, Mnet Group Limited changed its name to Mnemon Limited.

3. chipotle

chipotle Active Member

Does anybody else follow Menemon?

$1.75 million but how long will it last. I can't see any recent accounts.:confused:

4. System

System Administrator

On November 12th, 2014, Mnemon Limited (MNZ) changed its name and ASX code to Grays eCommerce Group Limited (GEG).

5. So_Cynical

So_Cynical The Contrarian Averager

Grays online has listed via a reverse takeover of MNZ, bringing together a swag of substantial online retailing businesses, 440M+ in gross annual sales, 10M in cash and 6.2 million customers of which 880000 are active, market leaders in some channels...lots of potential for growth and cost savings.

I buy all my wine thru Gray's as quality wines can be had via auction at great prices, Gray's actually have some exclusive marketing agreements with some producers...a diverse, quality online presence, will watch for an entry.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140805/pdf/42r92mflt3qvw3.pdf
    `

Attached Files:

6. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

Does anyone know when this stock is going to start trading again?

7. Prinny

Prinny New Member

Wish I knew. I bought shares in MNZ about 2 days before it entered its cocoon awaiting metamorphosis. I only hope that I don't get burned.:confused:

8. So_Cynical

I'm in @ 1.20 after a 2 week wait, should of probably waited until Friday when 33 million shares come out of escrow, about a third of the company...HY results out last week as well, no debt and 14 million in cash and on target for FY gross sales of over half a billion.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150227/pdf/42wxswlqnf2q0m.pdf

9. So_Cynical

Ok well i should of waited - should have known better, the SP did fall substantially and now here i am.

Anyway i bought some dud wine a few weeks ago, and today have received the refund confirmation email regarding the 30 day money back guarantee...all approved and will include the buyer's premium and freight - didnt expect that.

A full refund, no questions asked = as a customer impressed, as a shareholder...

10. So_Cynical

Perpetual became a substantial holder in May 2016, today upped their holding to 7.34% :) Gota to be a good sign.

I have 2 parcels giving me an average price of $1.02, reporting season will tell all..its been a nice little run up.
    ~

Attached Files:

11. So_Cynical

Closed at today's high of $1.44 :) so i sold about 40% of my position, most of the expensive first parcel i bought at $1.20 ~ 15% profit for holding about 16 months.

Have noticed that the prices paid for the established quality wines have increased a fair bit, should be helping the bottom line, the days of buying the Pirramimma `Katunga` range at $80 a dozen are over. :(

12. So_Cynical