• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CMA - Centuria Metropolitan REIT

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Dec 8, 2014.

1. System

System Administrator

Centuria Metropolitan REIT (CMA) consists of a portfolio of commercial and industrial assets with a combined independent valuation of $183 million. It has no development risk and a pure Australian property focus.

Its assets are geographically diversified across New South Wales (five properties), Queensland (two properties) and South Australia (one property), and has a long lease expiry profile, high occupancy and good quality tenants. Low initial gearing provides scope for future acquisitions.

http://www.centuria.com.au

2. InsvestoBoy

InsvestoBoy Member

Hello,

New poster here.

Was wondering if anyone had thoughts on CMA? Relatively recent IPO, they almost went through with a merger with GMF but it seems to have fizzled.

I like their boring business model and conservative gearing. Know some of the buildings in their portfolio as I live/work in the area of some of their investments in Sydney.

Have been acquiring a parcel over the last month as part of a larger portfolio of mostly index funds and term deposits. Never was good at timing the market, if you look at the weekly chart it looks like a double top.

Screenshot_2016-09-06_23-59-44.png

3. WRiley

WRiley Well-Known Member

GMF has since been gobbled up by GOZ. And CMA went on to acquire 360 Capital's TIX and TOF. Price has corrected to 2.13 now. Looks to me like CMA is always on an acquisition trail.

4. WRiley

WRiley Well-Known Member

At around midday today, this counter plunged from 2.13 to 2.05. Wondered why ? Anybody knows ?