Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by tech/a, Apr 13, 2011.
This has flown under the radar ---no thread found
Re: BNO - Bionomics Where's the speeding ticket? 40% + move in the last two days on no announcement! Sell side just about dried up.
Re: BNO - Bionomics I think a capital raising will be coming in a month or two...
Re: BNO - Bionomics Research doing well? just passed the cops!......The conference is aiming to address how the cancer stem cell concept may be used to target cancer and in the long term improve the prognosis for patients by developing new cancer therapies. http://www.zonebourse.com/zbcache/c...howCopyright=2&ShowName=0&Company=4Traders_us
Re: BNO - Bionomics DECENT signing sees them writing there own ticket
Re: BNO - Bionomics Continues its march north...
Re: BNO - Bionomics This one shot up and came down with a bang. Now the trend is upswing. Reading the presentation from company my guess is that there are something good going to happen by early 2015. Patience is required . However this medico shares are like oil drill - boom or bust. http://hfgapps.hubb.com/asxtools/imageChart.axd?TF=D6&TIMA1=0&TIMA2=0&s=BNO Merck collaboration is interesting. Look at the cash hidden $20 M or $7.5 M not reported but it is there. Worst scenario $7.5 M added to $10 M already in hand. Following it to see its interest with larger volume will dictate to put :2twocents
Re: BNO - Bionomics BNO is under trading halt today until 21st Sept pending announcement of Phase II trial of anxiety drug. It is a strong buy so far from Morning Star. Three Directors have bought 100000 shares at a price around 28 cents early this month. Not a big figure but a good sign. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bang up to sell off my holding currently incurred 40% loss. I may recover some loss on my real investment with BNO and jump into top of ASF tipping ladder for sure, with a good news. However my gut feeling is market might have already factored that as I could see my stock tip on ASF went up top level and still achieved some 20% meaning no more rise unless too exciting trial news. I have held so far because of its fundamentals are strong still . Will be on air on 21st and can not check internet. Will see market movement on 22nd. All the best who are holding or will be holding. Hope I am not going to make a fire sell on 22nd
@Miner, all the best to you too. Since reading up on BNO a few years ago, I especially like how and what this company does so have been watching for awhile, avoided rushing in at the 35c and beyond levels, watched the SP drift up and down and finally went long just recently @25c. Did the Strong Buy signal sway me decision? It helped although, I must admit, the prospect of blue sky is strong. Will I hold short or long term? Depends on what the halt is all about and what the SP does post announcement. Having missed out on HIL at around the same price point not so long ago, whatever happens I do know I'd rather be in BNO than out at this stage.
Thanks Craton for adding up the list of strong buy consensus list and for me to hang on with BNO.
Had a quick look through this on the weekend, the company appears undervalued, however the red flag I see is management, there's a shareholder revolt and for very good reasons.. Undervalued stocks can remain in a value trap indefinitely until management unlocks it. I don't know much about BNO or what's happening with the trading halt, but the directors buying is definitely a good sign.
Glad to be able to have an input I suppose for traders it does seem that the company is out of favour plus, a large private placement sometime ago I think was the catalyst (can't seem to put my finger on that news) didn't help either. Agree that that directors buying is a vote of confidence.
The announcement... ...and up she pops.