• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AEPS property management feedback

Discussion in 'General Investment and Economics' started by annabee541, Jul 26, 2016.

1. annabee541

annabee541 New Member

Has anyone here dealt with AEPS? Or its owners Kerrie-Ann and Alan Trathan? any feedback please??

2. SmokeyGhost

SmokeyGhost Well-Known Member

As you appear to have been asking this question on a number of forums, I suspect you may have concerns. While I know zilch about the group or the individuals, if you do have concerns, then don't have anything to do with the organisation. Sometimes gut feeling is right. If you are with them and having difficulties, assuming you are a landlord, change property managers pronto unless the matters are resolved within a reasonable time (as determined by you.) It could involve cutting any losses you may have.

Best of luck with your decisions.

3. aliceann289

aliceann289 New Member

Don't dare deal with them! Well especially Kerrie-Ann I know how that Kerrie Ann does things! She is not a nice person she came for an inspection to my house and absolutely smelt of alcohol .... I sent an email to the company but they just responded saying they would look into it. We moved our property elsewhere. If I were you just find another one.

4. bernefleming

bernefleming New Member

Hi! Great post. Thanks for the information. Even I have been thinking to rent our property. Can you suggest good property management company.

5. VICPM

VICPM New Member

yes I have dealings with Kerri Ann, it wasn't a positive experience

6. VICPM

VICPM New Member

I can recommend a few good ones, which suburb is the property located?