Hi guys.. I've been a long time reader but with the recent downward trend ive become compelled to write my first post.
I currently have $10,000 in BNB, $20,000 in BHP which I purchased in December.
and I have lost around $5000 in total.
I would like to get out within the next 12 months due to some other commitments.
So what would you guys do...?
I've thought about my options here...
1. Get out now
Bite the bullet now... accept a loss of $5000.
and just leave the rest in a bank for the next 12months.
2. Play it cool!
try to tough it out for a mini rebound and then get out
Hold out until something good happens and maybe take back some of the loss
Wait for February with BHP?
3. Fight back!
Sell BNB and BHP shares and look at something else over the next 6-12months...
What are some stocks that look good in light of the recent activity.
Gold, Oil... which stocks? STO? ORG? LGL?
I would really be thankful for any ideas and advice.