Quantcast
LOM - Lucapa Diamond Company - Aussie Stock Forums

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Post LOM - Lucapa Diamond Company

A boardroom radio interview with the Executive Director of Lonrho Mining Limited, Mr William Burberry: http://www.brr.com.au/event/LOM/2496/37441

Interview follows a successful placing of A$4 million in the form of a European Institutional placement. An AIM LSE listing is due to follow. Discussion on the company's Lulo Diamond Concession in Angola.
    Last edited by noirua; 7th-December-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: LOM - Lonrho Mining

A Boardroom Radio report from LOM concerning the finalising of Airborne Surveys and receives Government approval...

http://www.brr.com.au/event/40511

LOM seems to be very close to breakout from 0.32 if its a good day.

What do ppl think? We got any chartists here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fonterra View Post
    LOM seems to be very close to breakout from 0.32 if its a good day.

What do ppl think? We got any chartists here?
    Yeah, 32 looks to be important. Pretty scrappy chart though and thinly traded. Volume up a little, so has potential..
    Attached Images

Blog Entries

Boardroom Radio interview with Mr William Burbury - Exec Director. "Identifies an estimated 160 Kimberlite pipes from Airborne Surveys in Angola": http://www.brr.com.au/event/45209

The weekly chart on LOM is looking mighty fine!

Waiting waiting...

The chart is a cracker, and for me if it could get past 3.6c it could really fly. I wouldn't be surprised if it doubled from these levels.

It's going to run out of room in that triangle in about a week so not too long to wait. Yesterday was very encouraging too, 3.0c was exposed on the depth for most of the day but noone touched it.
    Attached Images

All the stars have aligned and we've got a picture perfect breakout.

Strong close into 3.7c sets it up well for the coming days.

I'll be looking for it to stay above 3.4c (blue line) in the short term and the rising green line longer term.
    Attached Images

Watch this stock go to 8 cents, once it breaks 10cent it should be plain sailing to 14cents... then up up and away....

Very positive fundementals to this company and massive upside on the production results which we hope should be out by the end of this month

Any thoughts on the charts?

News on initial diamond digging is now a week overdue. Thoughts elsewhere suggest it's still well undervalued if they find diamonds.
    Attached Images

Be nice for it to consolidate for a few days at this level, however an announcement this week will more than likley see it extend further.. IMHO
    going by the chart, my first target is 8 cents but I am more than confident with good news that we will see 14 cents before too long.

My thoughts only
    Attached Images

There's no doubting the ability of these guys to generate hype.

Todays ann stating that manual stockpile sorting has been halted until more security arrives on site to oversee it. Interestingly the ann was non price sensitive, even though it might as well have been titled "Diamonds, Diamonds and MORE Diamonds!".

Either that, or they haven't found any because they suspect that the sorters are stealing them all.

One or the other i guess...

I wouldn't call it Hype - rather stroke of birlliance from Miles Kennedy.. well on our way to 14cents -

Smile lonrho mining starting to heat up

The sp is looking strong as of late with buyers building.
    Lom is expecting a xray flow sorter to arrive on site soon and this will speed up the diamond recovery rate as hand sorting is slow and many smaller diamonds are missed.
    Not many investors know about lom and the lulo consesion in angola.
    There is up to 180 untouched and mostly not eroaded kimberlite pipes and it is believed by many that the source of the diamonds in the area arround lulo is on the lulo ground.
    In the past more than 10,000 artisanal alluvial miners mined the exposed calonda formation gravels with most of the shallow buried calonda formation still untouched,this is what lom is targeting at the moment.
    The untouched kimberlite pipes are huge and some of the bigest in the world and it is said that this is the best ground in the world.
    To date all diamonds found have been large and of gem quality,most over 2crts in size with the bigest so far being 22.5crts.
    Lonrho plans to mine the alluvials to pay for a large drilling program,it has been said at company meetings that lom expects to make a lot of money out of the alluvials and get rich out of the kimberlites.
    It is early stages at the moment and there is little results to date but when the xray flow sorter gets on site the results will be comming in fast.
    Time will tell but I believe lom is going to be a billion dollar company and it may be sooner than later.
    In my opinion 2011 is going to be the year that millionaires will be made by investing in lom and im going to be one of them.
    Pso some research on lom and the lulo ground and you may come to the same conclusion.

short- to medium-term trader pixel's Avatar

It's been very quiet in here...
    For the first time, I find some evidence of accumulation, and the MACD study looks Bullish as well. Seems some of the bigger Brokers begin to take notice - I see a buy from Paterson.
    If it's good enough for them, I reckon it's good enough for me.
    Very speccie of course, so DYOR.

LOM pm 10-08-11.gif
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Innate Stupidity.

Cool Re: LOM - Lonrho Mining

ex RIO Gordon Gilchrist joins the LOM. Three or four months before the dry season takes over and drills hit the grounds. Watching. Any thoughts?

March 27th, 2012:
    LONRHO MINING LIMITED (ASX: LOM) is pleased to announce that former Rio Tinto
    Diamonds Managing Director, Gordon Gilchrist, has joined the Company as NonExecutive Chairman.

The appointment of Mr Gilchrist comes as Lonrho Mining embarks on the exciting
    kimberlite exploration phase at its Lulo Diamond Concession in Angola

Certainly some action coming in, whether it is sustained remains to be seen, but a significant number of trades has kept it in many traders minds, and looking at the new volume that has arrived certainly is suggestive of things happening with LOM.

06-04-2012 9-19-44 AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by mr. jeff View Post
    Certainly some action coming in, whether it is sustained remains to be seen, but a significant number of trades has kept it in many traders minds, and looking at the new volume that has arrived certainly is suggestive of things happening with LOM.
    The April flurry was only short-lived, Mr J;
    but after another test of the Lows, we might see another little bounce.

LOM am 09-08-12.gif

the announced intensified drill campaign: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01317727
    may be creating some renewed interest.
    I've added a few...

That's what one may call a bounce

LOM o 17-08-12.gif

... and now, a trading halt, pending exploration upgrade:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01323884

Wouldn't it be nice if they'd found a few 20ct rocks in the gravel

LOM n 17-08-12.gif