I'm relatively new to stock trading. Have $20,000 which I'm thinking about investing in blue-chip shares, probably via a commsec sharepack (incl 6 stocks: BHP, CBA, CCL, BXB, WBC and WOW) to save a little on brokerage. I plan to buy and hold for at least 5 years so looking for capital growth. Wondering if I should just jump in and buy now or wait until prices drop a little. My intuition suggests I have little to gain by waiting. What approach would others take?