All over for Latham - Aussie Stock Forums

Default All over for Latham

Watch out taxi drivers around Australia, he wont have a driver and limo now.

Default Re: All over for latham

In some ways I'm not that surprised that it happened (I thought he would of hanged on for a bit), considering his failure to issue any press release for one of the largest (if not the largest) natural disasters in Asia that has ever occured, (really how hard is it to pickup a phone???.....).

I wonder if the markets will respond more positively now that Beazely is back, and there are going to be less... 'interesting' policies if labour wins the next election.

And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed...

I don't think he was ever a serious contender.

He is getting more publicity over his hair cut right now than he ever did during his election campaign.

He is a bit to "wussy" for my liking, he doesn't come across as someone who is strong and decisive.

I didn't realise he hadn't made a statement about the Tsunamis! That is very poor.