This one lists tomorrow with an interesting portfolio ;
Reedy Lagoon has projects targeting iron in Western Australia and uranium in a region straddling the Northern Territory and Western Australia border. In summary:
* The Bullamine Iron project is focussed on identifying sufficient iron resources to provide mining opportunities not far from Perth.
* The Tanami Uranium project is an exploration development project in one of Australia's frontier uranium provinces.
RLC also has:
* Copper-Uranium-Gold exploration on the Gawler Craton, South Australia.
* 2.5 kilometre diameter magnetic feature located in the New South Wales part of the Lachlan Fold Belt with potential to be associated with copper-gold mineralization.
* 2 Gold exploration projects located in significant gold provinces where historically high gold production occurred.
They have raised about $4,000,000 from the share offer. Offer closed early oversubscribed. They list at 20c. http://www.reedylagoon.com.au/
I am not on it - any of you guys on it or want to make some comment on the above ?
Surely the Gawlor Craton project could spark some interest?