hello folks,

Got to transfer CHESS sponsored shares from a joint account to our SMSF broking account.

For an off-market transfer, where do I get the forms?
1 form for each company?
who has to certify the copies?

I dont have them, but are issuer sponsored shares transferred on a different form?

great forum.......thanks