AHR - Anchor Resources - Aussie Stock Forums

Post AHR - Anchor Resources

Has anyone looked into this upcoming float? I just got a prospectus in the mail as I am a JRL shareholder and it looks like I might get some sort of priority in the float, although I can't work out what sort of priority. Seems to have some uranium tenements and antimony near straits resources I think. I haven't had a chance to have much of a look yet, but has anyone heard anything about this company?

Smile Re: ARH - Anchor Resources Australia

this should be headed with ahr for anchor resources,id like to post about the real ARH australasian resources got the very good balmoral south project can this be fixed?

Default Re: ARH - Anchor Resources Australia

what are peoples thoughts on ARH, im holding for the long term.

I have been holding for some time, in the last week or so they have started to move again. Is anyone else holding these beauties?

Default Re: ARH - Anchor Resources Australia

Trading halt out today, hopefully some more tonnes have been approved by my old friends Clive! anyone holding? cant wait to hear the news hope all +ve

zzz whooops wrong thread! ARH is not anchor resources its Australasian Resources Limited. WTF it going on here!

Make the drill work for YOU springhill's Avatar
    Mental Institution

Default Re: AHR - Anchor Resources

MC - $10m
    SP - 19c
    Shares - 52m
    Options - 1.1m (unquoted)
    Cash - $600k

Mr Ian Price - Managing Director
    Mr Jianguang Wang - Chairman
    Mr Steven Yu - Executive Director
    Mr Vaughan Webber - Director
    Mr R N (Sam) Lees - Director

Blicks Project New South Wales - Gold
    • 129m of gold (Au) mineralisation averaging 0.23g/t Au;
    • Multiple, wide zones of low grade gold mineralisation, generally averaging 0.2 to 0.4g/t Au, within a gold mineralised core;
    • Infrequent narrow zones of higher grade gold mineralisation of greater than 1g/t Au and up to 1m wide within the multiple wide zones of lower grade gold mineralisation;
    • A broad halo of geochemically anomalous gold mineralisation extending to approximately 450m down hole depth;
    • Gold mineralisation remains open to the north, south, east and at depth;
    • A large, low grade gold mineralised system is suggested.

The Tyringham gold prospect consists of two spatially separate soil geochemical gold anomalies known as Tyringham West and Tyringham East centred 1.7km apart.
    Two deep diamond core holes have been completed on the project, one into each of the gold anomalies. Progressive results have been previously reported in ASX releases dated 3 February 2012 and 6 March 2012, and the March 2012 Quarterly Activities Report to the ASX dated 24 April 2012.
    In both holes multiple, long intervals of low grade gold mineralisation are associated with complex vein arrays, together with anomalous bismuth and tungsten geochemistry, and low sulphur values. The style of gold mineralisation, associated geochemical indicator elements, host rock association, and tectonic setting continue to provide confidence in the postulated geological model for reduced intrusion-related gold mineralisation at Tyringham.
    Anchor also completed additional soil sampling to better define the margins of the gold anomalies at Tyringham. Assay results are pending.

Aspiring Project North Queensland - Gold, silver, base metals (copper, lead, zinc)
    At the Aspiring project located north and east of Chillagoe in North Queensland, an examination of aeromagnetic data has identified a number of magnetic anomalies that closely resemble the magnetic signatures recognised over the Red Dome gold-copper and Mungana gold-copper-silver deposits, and other mineralised skarn deposits. These magnetic anomalies have not been investigated by modern exploration and sometimes display adjacent vein-style mineralisation suggestive of “leakage” mineralisation peripheral to the aeromagnetic anomaly.
    An application for additional ground surrounding the original exploration permit to cover extensions to known mineralisation and other magnetic anomalies of interest has been lodged with the Queensland Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation (DEEDI).
    Anchor completed a high resolution helicopter-borne magnetic and radiometric survey over selected areas to better define the magnetic anomalies and geochemical targets of interest. Interpretation of data has commenced using geophysical consultants. Depending on results this program might be followed up by scout reverse circulation (RC) drilling to determine the source of the magnetic anomalies and their association with metallic mineralisation.

$600k available with an $800k projected spend this quarter . Computer says no.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means that you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill