Ron Paul for US President!!! - Aussie Stock Forums

Default Ron Paul for US President!!!

Goddamn! I wish I could vote for Ron Paul. I don't care what party he is, the world NEEDS this guy as president IMO.

If Rudy gets in I'm buying a spaceship!!

Sunny Brisbane
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ron Paul for US President!!!

I wish this guy really had a chance Wayne. Unfortuneatly his policies would not sell guns, missles, tanks, or even as many newspapers....

If the American public would only wake up, imagine the great things they could accomplish.

"Dump everything aggressively. Take the price to a place where it trades" - Michael Platt - Hedge Fund Market Wizards

The war on Iraq is a hot topic, no doubt.

I tend to slide over to the invasion as a defensive stratergy camp.

Granted I know very little about Iraq or the war or any of the other goings on that the american Govt rants and raves about.

Do I think that the war on Iraq was a mistake, perhaps, I don't really know as I don't really know the truth behind half the rumours that the papers publish.

I concede though that if the country did in fact NOT present any danger to western civilized countries then there was no argument for invading them.

I certainly don't think anyone will be missing the likes of sudamn etc though, and riding the world of people such as him while it may not do any good, it certainly isn't going to do any harm.

I watched Blood diamond on friday night and highly recomend it (it has a reasonable degree of graphical voilonce for those a little quessy).

Should the world stand back and let countries like this just play there part? Or are we morraly obliged to do all we can to protect the rights of those that cannot protect themselves?

That is after all the foundation of our society.
    The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing mankind he does not exist.

Well, I have been following the Ron Paul phonomonon, and his following seems to be growing exponentially.

His message seems to be really hitting a nerve, not just in America, but the rest of the World.

Youtube is filling up with Ron Paul Videos.

The Ron Paul Youtube Channel is sitting at 15,500 subscribers, Obama has 6,500 subscribers, Hilary has 4,000 and Guilini has only 1,500 subscribers

Meetup Groups are popping up all over the place for Ron Paul, there are currently 256 meetup groups and 10,000 members for Ron Paul, the next closest candidate is Barack Obama currently has 67 Meetup Groups and 5,500 members

A Ron Paul forum was set up on the 10th of May 2007 and already has over 1,000 members, how long did it take for ASF to get 1,000 members?

Here are a couple of the probably the best Ron Paul video's on Youtube so far.

Now the most profound impact that the Ron Paul message has had on me is that I am really p1ssed off at the Howard Government

These w4nkers have been following the exact same policies and have been in cahotes with the current United States Administration, participating in illegal wars, creating money like there is no tomorrow, sending asset prices and inflation through the roof, and systematically dismantling our civil rights under the guise of Fighting Terrorism, when the real terrorists are the Bush/Blair/Howards and central bankers of the world.

Not just Americans need to hear the Ron Paul message, the rest of the world needs to hear the Ron Paul message.
    "Don't Fight City Hall when you can BE City Hall"
    G. Edward Griffins

bomb em? or subsidise em?
    or maybe a third option, try to get along with em ?
    This bloke sure makes sense to me.

I agree. This guy is good. It seems to good to be true that a Republican is talking this talk. It just goes to show what a bunch of crooks the Neo-Conservative in the Bush Adminstration have become.

I am AMAZED that they tried to IMPEACH Clinton for a BJ! yet Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and co. are robbing the country blind, profiting from 9/11 and the Iraq War AND using the major US news networks as their personal propoganda machine. And NO-ONE is saying anything. If someone will say something like this guy, he seems to be talking the language that the world needs to hear.

These are scary times with Howard and Bush in power, and thank god it will all soon come to an end.

And when they go... dont f$(*%ing come back! Let History hang them by the balls.

Let's hope Ron doesn't have an "accident" soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneL View Post
    I Know! I know! Check out Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by wayneL View Post
    This is a real threat to him, as central bankers have eliminated previous threats to their monopoly over money supply in the past.
    "Don't Fight City Hall when you can BE City Hall"
    G. Edward Griffins