Hi guys.. been dredging this forum for a long time and been collecting nuggets of info from u all. I have been share trading for a few years and now took the plunge with CFD. Been paper trading with IG Markets. Most of the time I got it right and made decent paper profits. I traded in BSL and PDN. Have some questions and hope the experts here will guide me. Thanx.
- I dont plan to leverage much, maybe 10 to 20 % I wanna start with 10k of my cash. Is this ok?
- I plan to trade over a few days to a couple of weeks. I understand that the interest rate charged to me will be over the entire amount, is this right?
- What charts you use to make a buy/sell go long/short decisions. I really wanna know this one as I look at Bollinger, Momentum, MACD and RSI. What time period do u look at ..like 5 days or 3 months?
- Anybody have a spreadsheet for calculating their gains?
- Today morning, by looking at charts I shorted BSL (on paper), Can the experts tell if this was the right decision?