Quantcast ADX - ADX Energy - Aussie Stock Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post ADX - ADX Energy

This small cap ($14M) miner showed up on my radar recently.

They are exploring for oil & gas as well as base metals.

Anyone else holding?

Default Re: ADX - AuDAX Resources

Hey there, i do not hold, i stumbled across these as sprice looked cheap...anyone with more info on company? why has price snapped in half over the last 10 days?

Smile Re: ADX - AuDAX Resources

Hi folks,

With ADX and EBR, both in Vanessa-1 ST ..... here's some astroanalysis for ADX:

ADX:

17072007 ... minor ... intraday cycle

20072007 ... minor positive light on ADX

27072007 ... 2 minor cycles here

02-03082007 ... 4 significant cycles here and any news here could easily be
    VERY NEGATIVE ... a fiery blowout, for example ... ???

15-16082007 ... flat trading ... finance-related ???

17-20082007 ... 2 significant cycles - positive news & spotlight on ADX ...

23082007 ... minor ... intraday cycle

03092007 ... minor and negative (???)

20092007 ... minor and negative light (???)

21092007 ... minor and positive cycle here.

24092007 ... minor and positive news expected

03102007 ... significant and positive ... finance-related???

happy days

paul

P.S. ..... holding EBR

---

Hi all

Holding ebr and adx now, and the adx chart looks fantastic.
    News on the way it seems and the agm in a few weeks apparently will give a nice kick to the sp

any thoughts?
    Favourite quote of the moment:
    The only way to overcome fear is to conquer it with fact

ADX looks to be breaking out, big volume and closing on the highs on Friday.

Monday could be a bit rocky due to the DOW being down but the chart looks good.

Cheers
    Peakey
    Attached Images

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys are still holding, I've taken a big hit on this one.

There looks to be some upside in their projects but it's just getting hammered at the moment, just a lack of good announcements.

Any opinions?

Hello,

Any idea what is making ADX move at this time? Positive move for 5 days straight?

Malfrey
    Attached Images

its been heading north very quickly last few days for no apparent reason

no announcements
    All ords has been strong again lately though...

The price of ADX has been heading north over the last few days.
    Does anyone knwo the reason why? Have they started drilling or is there some upcoming news?

Cheers
    Bobyyy1

This one has just hit 9.5c down 1.5 or thereabouts for the day and I just entered. Hopefully it will start to move upwards, maybe it needs some announcement, anyway heres hoping that Audax does the business.
    I am not a financial advisor. Any opinion expressed by me is my personal opinion and should not be taken as financial advice. Good luck to all.

Does anyone know anything about this sambuca project. Also, does anyone know how much oil these guys think they can find, Ive seen some figures but they seem pretty astronomical to me, hopefully however they come up with the goods.

Confirmation of whats happening with there projects and prospective oil reserves would be greatly appreciated.
    I am not a financial advisor. Any opinion expressed by me is my personal opinion and should not be taken as financial advice. Good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this sambuca project. Also, does anyone know how much oil these guys think they can find, Ive seen some figures but they seem pretty astronomical to me, hopefully however they come up with the goods.

Confirmation of whats happening with there projects and prospective oil reserves would be greatly appreciated.
    Have a read of the ADX Corporate Update Presentation out today - link below

Cheers

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asx...f/00958423.pdf

I just read it, the companys own possible valuations of its projects was very interesting indeed. Is this one flying under the radar, they look as though they will be drilling in the next 12 months or so.

HAHAHAHA ... Id forgotten this one. My research is that they will be drilling there major target over the next 40 days called Lambouca. I sold out of this a long time ago, anyone itll be interesting to see where it all ends up. Current price around 23.5c, if they hit oil ... then who knows, but the price trend seems to be good considering the pounding that the overall market has taken. Rig- Atwood Southern Cross should start drilling in the next few days. I suppose all we can say is Good luck to anyone still holding ADX.

anybody still confident that hey will find anything at Lambouka??
    I am still holding mine taking a gamble that it may come good... anyone else?

Default Re: ADX - ADX Energy

Im curious anybody else interested in this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ocelot View Post
    Im curious anybody else interested in this ?
    I hold just a few. Things were starting to look good a couple of weeks ago, until Tunisian politics became unexpectedly 'interesting', and spooked the pigeons again.

Tunis is settling a bit again, and given that the SP didn't tumble too severely, I'm optimistic of value coming back into this one.
    "He's better at mining investors than mining the ground;" on Alan Bond. (attribution unknown)

I bought some today, done a bit of research I am pretty happy with it. Alot of trades for this stock was traded today and up 9% pretty happy with that

I bought a few recently and was thinking of bailing out. However the most recent uptrend has brought me back to break-even and I will continue to hold for the time being. The potential seems there...
    "The only wealth which you will keep forever is the wealth you have given away." Marcus Aurelius

got a buy order in to hopefully fill on monday or I might just go at market. This looks like a good BESBS play with their upcoming drill plans for feb. Seems like very fertile grounds so to speak. Chart looks very auspicious breaking and closing just above a base formed. Just a little nervous with all the mid-east turmoil but Tunisia's ousting has occured and they're in a sorting out phase now it seems and the chart nevertheless has been shaping up in the mean time so I'm seeing a green flag. Any thoughts??