If you follow the crowd youll just be part of it.
Lets face it to be in the 3% youll have to be doing something different to the other 97%
Lets start with what we "THINK" can make us profitable.
Fundamental or Technical.
Niether are exact sciences and neither can be guarenteed to deliver a profitable trade.
ALL they do is give us a starting point.
Now it maybe percieved that that starting point has a higher probability of success than any other but the reality is that even if its worked 99% of the time THIS ENTRY maybe the one that fails.
So regardless of your analysis the best it can do is give you a point to start.
It cannot GUARENTEE profit.
It can narrow your field, supply you with higher probability prospects or Percieved higher probability trade setups.
Its not the analysis which will determine your profitability.It will however give you a place to start.(Arguably better than Random).
Next topic ENTRY.