9/11 demolition explosions video... must see - Aussie Stock Forums

Default 9/11 demolition explosions video... must see

Hi this is a part of the documentary which turned me on the side of the conspiracy theorists.. its a must see

This is footage shot across the river on a tripod which records all the massive explosions a few seconds before the tower collapses. the first 13 minutes is just unedited footage then it gets interesting as they do analysis and take out the lag for the sound delay. So it will be pretty boring untill then.

for those who are interested cheers..

also heres a little one of the building 7 demolition that also fell that day

Default Re: 9/11 demolition explosions video... must see

Tarnor how is the glue sniffing going?

Good second video there! I said before the collapsing buildings were strange and the second video looks like a demolition in progress but forgot to tell the streets nearby.
    Discussion only! Posts may be factually incorrect due to ignorance, taken out of context, misinterpreted, or just opinionated discussion.

Have a look at this if you haven't seen it. I don't really like the evidence of towers being staged, but the Pentagon is the dodgy one. They found almost no wreckage of the plane, which they said was vaporised by the heat... yet they still managed to identify the majority of the 'bodies'...

A lot of other stuff out there too for those interested.

Sunny Brisbane
    Blog Entries

I don't think it was demolition charges. All it would take is for one or two stories to collapse from the heat stress on the steel and concrete and the rest would go from the impact of them. I agree that the Pentagon sounds dodgy though.

I wonder if there is enough circumstantial stuff to warrant an inquiry after Bush gets his rotten ass thrown out of Washington? Cheney's is a crooked bugger too.
    "Dump everything aggressively. Take the price to a place where it trades" - Michael Platt - Hedge Fund Market Wizards

I was thinking of making a bootleg hiphop song using Bushisms & eyewitness accounts as lyrics, distributed via MP3 sites

probably could use "a fooled man cant get fooled again"

and use "we wont be fooled again" music from CSI Miami

Not a scaredy cat anymore Prospector's Avatar

Money Tree your comments would be really funny except this man is the reason why we are sending people to war!