Quantcast ADI - Adelphi Energy - Aussie Stock Forums - Page 231

Page 231 of 281 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 5614
  1. #4601

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    rather nice looking result today finishing on its high and breaking out from October. Lets hope its the start of something good!
    be warned; even my dog ignores me

  2. #4602

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigukraine View Post
    Kennedy 1h

    trying to get a handle on the prob and this is how i see it the fracc was to have a total of 14 stages and upon the stimulation of the 8th stage they had a loss of pressure/colapse and are now going to go with the 7 stages that have been stimulated to get a test flow to access flow rates/quality of oil ???
    (please feel free to correct me).

    Kowalik 1h

    Had a piece of slim drill pipe parted at 700ft down hole and did some fishing at over 8000ft with limited sucess and have suspended ops until they can evaluate plans for a better way forward for this hole.

    Easley 1h

    the horizontal drilling still to be done so will have to wait for progress reports and considering the depths they are going to have to drill to (as per Ramb R)
    they had better make sure no more bits of pipe part. Sounds like to me i might put these in the draw and see you guys end of Feb.



    Well hello , what a diff. 6 days make. Now which draw did i put them in ? . Great news a bit of a slow response from the market , oil price up ,kennedy 1h good sign's and can't wait for post clean up results. I'm going to stay away from black cat's, walking under ladders and refrain from breaking mirriors ; hope this helps all holder's

  3. #4603

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Congrats to all ADI holders for your new high today....you must be extatic...in AUT we closed at ours....spending mid afternoon with only two sales well above our high, i thought we where going to blow right through it, but then some impatient sellers bid us back down....

    Looks like a good night will see us blow though ours tommorrow....and you guys should see new tops as well if oil and DJIA are up...

    Lots of positives lining up right now, a lot has changed in a week

    I havent seen this discussed in here, maybe it was last year, but ExxonMobil M&A of XTO now has them sniffing around in the shales as well....which IMO will make the shales center stage as results emerge...

    “ExxonMobil’s blockbuster $41 billion all-stock bid to buy U.S. unconventional resource leader XTO Energy took the market by surprise and marked a significant shift for the major back to North America onshore natural gas,” said Brian Lidsky, PLS’ managing director of research, in a statement. “The deal vaults ExxonMobil to the largest producer in the United States and gave the market and producers a large dose of confidence. U.S. gas prices have been in a slump for over a year.”

    Even without the Exxon Mobil-XTO Energy deal, the largest to date, he said, U.S. deal value tripled in size versus the previous quarter.

    .........

    Unconventional gas resources and development in the U.S. was valued at $44 billion in 14 separate transactions during the fourth quarter.

    The Marcellus shale ranked No. 1 in activity. The Barnett Shale took second place with buyers Sumitomo, Total, and Talon Oil and Gas spending to get into the play, according to the release. The Haynesville Shale had two deals with the Bakken, the Eagle Ford and the Fayetteville shales each striking a single deal.

  4. #4604

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by condog View Post
    Congrats to all ADI holders for your new high today....you must be extatic...in AUT we closed at ours....spending mid afternoon with only two sales well above our high, i thought we where going to blow right through it, but then some impatient sellers bid us back down....
    You must be fresh on the scene... or joking.
    New high today?
    Sure it's a high for the year, but unfortunately I can remember the days of 80c - ADI has a long way to go before paying me back, but i'm buckled in for the ride, and it's been one hell of a ride so far.

    Hatchy

  5. #4605

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchy View Post
    You must be fresh on the scene... or joking.
    New high today?
    Sure it's a high for the year, but unfortunately I can remember the days of 80c - ADI has a long way to go before paying me back, but i'm buckled in for the ride, and it's been one hell of a ride so far.

    Hatchy
    Yeh im talking its 52wk high... its been stuck below 18c for a while now and finaly got through is what im refering too...nothing more nothing less...

  6. #4606

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by condog View Post
    Yeh im talking its 52wk high... its been stuck below 18c for a while now and finaly got through is what im refering too...nothing more nothing less...
    Finally cracked the 20c barrier.
    Bit more interest in volume as well.
    Things are looking up for ADI

  7. #4607

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    pioneer announced they were looking at 2 rigs full time on their acreages and are looking for a partner also

    i think the .20 barrier is just the beginning.. my view is that adi will trend to the safe haven of .30 and will probably run up to there quickly

    plenty of news to come in the weeks ahead with weston on the verge of a frac followed by easley

  8. #4608

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentm View Post
    pioneer announced they were looking at 2 rigs full time on their acreages and are looking for a partner also

    i think the .20 barrier is just the beginning.. my view is that adi will trend to the safe haven of .30 and will probably run up to there quickly

    plenty of news to come in the weeks ahead with weston on the verge of a frac followed by easley
    Totally agree with this for EKA, ADI and AUT...

    There is now value that needs re-rating in light of kennedy news and in light of Hilcorp saying it wishes to accellerate development of Eagleford... I think we are seeing the beginning of a volotile but gradual incline...

    Clearly to me there is IMO significantly more value here this week then last week thanks to Kennedy, with Morgan starting, a second rig soon it has more value again, as each well begins our value needs re-rating....

    Happy days to all holders....

  9. #4609

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    You might like this one Condog:

    This may have helped in the volume and price rise over the last few days:

    http://www.adelphienergy.com.au/file...ary%202010.pdf

    Price Target 27c
    possible resource of ~45 billion cubic feet of gas and ~8 million barrels of light oil / condensate to Adelphi.
    Our modelling suggests that this could be worth >180cps for the Company.

  10. #4610

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Hey Tomcat....thanks that was a good read....

    I think their price targets are extremely conservative.....especially thier short term one....this thin IMO will blow past 25.9c with no news, then with Easely, Morgan and Louigie (forgot the name of the new one so Louigie sounded good) its rediculous if it doesnt rocket past 30c...

    Likewise right now AUT with its now rediculously sought after acerage is IMO worth significantly more then 38c..... then as soon as Easely is producing, Kowalick ??, Morgan and Louigie begin its got to be worth substantially more again.....

  11. #4611

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by condog View Post
    Hey Tomcat....thanks that was a good read....

    I think their price targets are extremely conservative.....especially thier short term one....this thin IMO will blow past 25.9c with no news, then with Easely, Morgan and Louigie (forgot the name of the new one so Louigie sounded good) its rediculous if it doesnt rocket past 30c...

    Likewise right now AUT with its now rediculously sought after acerage is IMO worth significantly more then 38c..... then as soon as Easely is producing, Kowalick ??, Morgan and Louigie begin its got to be worth substantially more again.....
    Each report on ADI that I have read by Hartley's was extremely conservative, the last one if I remember correctly was 10c, that got blown away real quick.

  12. #4612

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Wish we could see some positive here stateside. Nasdaq has not been so forgiving lately. In sheer irony, the Eagle Ford play by Adelphi is in Texas, yet the Australian market shows more promise for ADI this week.

    Is this play some big "secret" in Texas ? Most of the company men or drillers I talk to have known about Eagle Ford for years already. It's like "what do you think all these rigs are for ?" Duh.
    Close the door on the past. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. - Johnny Cash

  13. #4613

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin Round View Post
    Wish we could see some positive here stateside. Nasdaq has not been so forgiving lately. In sheer irony, the Eagle Ford play by Adelphi is in Texas, yet the Australian market shows more promise for ADI this week.

    Is this play some big "secret" in Texas ? Most of the company men or drillers I talk to have known about Eagle Ford for years already. It's like "what do you think all these rigs are for ?" Duh.
    Na i think its more of a case of people putting there capital into something immediately more immienet...then backing the AMI companies once they look like results are imminent.... why back it 3 years out when you can jump on board a week or two out...usually at the same price... and have your money working elsewhere in the mean time...

    IMO its only now that they are looking like value will immenently rise.... up unto this point they have been of interest....but not looking like they would make that defining change...such as the wells that are occurring right now...

  14. #4614

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Nice finish for the week,the new resistance level has been tested and considering the amount of red around in the market today nice to see only a small retrace on light volume. Onwards to next week (unless ahrs ann).

  15. #4615

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    EME RNS - Hilcorp exercise option to take over as operator - no chance of them dropping out now.....................

    Empyrean Energy PLC - Empyrean Energy PLC - Sugarloaf Project Block B Update

    RNS Number : 7394G

    Empyrean Energy PLC

    5th February 2010

    Empyrean Energy PLC

    ('Empyrean' or the 'Company', (EME))


    Sugarloaf Project, Block B, onshore Texas, USA.

    Empyrean Energy Plc is pleased to provide the market with the following update:

    SUGARLOAF OPERATIONS UPDATE

    Empyrean has been advised by Texas Crude Energy Inc ("TCEI"), that Hilcorp Energy ("Hilcorp") have exercised their right under the farmout agreement to assume operatorship of activity within the Sugarloaf AMI effective from the 1st February 2010. Empyrean welcomes this development but would also like to acknowledge and thank TCEI for the significant role they have played to date in maturing the project to its present status. TCEI remain very actively involved and in particular will continue to manage land related issues.

    Easley-1H

    The well has reached a depth of 8,362ft having run and cemented the intermediate casing string. Forward plan is to drill down to the Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford Shale targets with a vertical pilot hole to a planned depth of 11,800ft. The pilot hole will be logged before sidetracking as a horizontal production well.

    Weston-1H

    Empyrean has been advised by the Operator, Hilcorp, that fracture stimulation operations commenced at the Weston-1H well on the 4th February. The 3,000 ft of horizontal liner will be stimulated in a number of stages. The fracture design is similar to that recently applied to the Kennedy-1H well with success. Process equipment and flow lines have already been installed and the well will be flowed to sales during the clean up.

    Kennedy-1H

    The well continues to clean up with production performance in line with expectation after the recently reported IP rates of 4.4 mmscf/d and 1,130 bcpd. Production tubing will be installed in this well in due course.

  16. #4616

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    New Issue-Hilcorp Energy $300 mln of 10-year notes

    Thu Feb 4, 2010 1:04pm EST
    Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hilcorp Energy I LP/Hilcorp Finance Co on
    Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes in the 144a private
    placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
    Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, BMO Capital and
    Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for
    the sale.
    BORROWER: HILCORP ENERGY I LP/HILCORP FINANCE CO
    AMT $300 MLN COUPON 8.00 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2020
    TYPE SNR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.315 FIRST PAY 8/15/2010
    MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/8/2010
    S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 455 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL
    FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN...pe=marketsNews

  17. #4617

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentm View Post
    New Issue-Hilcorp Energy $300 mln of 10-year notes

    Thu Feb 4, 2010 1:04pm EST
    Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hilcorp Energy I LP/Hilcorp Finance Co on
    Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes in the 144a private
    placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
    Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, BMO Capital and
    Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for
    the sale.
    BORROWER: HILCORP ENERGY I LP/HILCORP FINANCE CO
    AMT $300 MLN COUPON 8.00 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2020
    TYPE SNR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.315 FIRST PAY 8/15/2010
    MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/8/2010
    S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 455 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL
    FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN...pe=marketsNews


    hi agentm,

    pardon my ignorance but does your post suggest that hilcorp will be using some of these funds to ramp up exploration/drilling/production in the chalk and shale plays in the area and may use funds for purchase of acreage's lease,s ?????

    p.s. on a bright note the dow added aprox 10.05 points with a late turn around before their close, could be a good lead for the asx monday imo.

  18. #4618

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentm View Post
    New Issue-Hilcorp Energy $300 mln of 10-year notes

    Thu Feb 4, 2010 1:04pm EST
    Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hilcorp Energy I LP/Hilcorp Finance Co on
    Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes in the 144a private
    placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
    Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, BMO Capital and
    Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for
    the sale.
    BORROWER: HILCORP ENERGY I LP/HILCORP FINANCE CO
    AMT $300 MLN COUPON 8.00 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2020
    TYPE SNR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.315 FIRST PAY 8/15/2010
    MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/8/2010
    S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 455 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL
    FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN...pe=marketsNews

    This would have to be some of the biggest news to hit Adelphi since the field was discovered. We now have a firm commitment from one of the larget private companys in The States.

    Weston has begun it's multi-stage frac

    Everyone is still happy with the flow at Kennedy

    Easely is ticking along nicely (good to see the slow and steady approach)

    One of the best announcemenst in ADI's history IMHO.


  19. #4619

    Default Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigukraine View Post
    hi agentm,

    pardon my ignorance but does your post suggest that hilcorp will be using some of these funds to ramp up exploration/drilling/production in the chalk and shale plays in the area and may use funds for purchase of acreage's lease,s ?????

    p.s. on a bright note the dow added aprox 10.05 points with a late turn around before their close, could be a good lead for the asx monday imo.
    i think they raised capital for no other reason than for all their unfunded forward works programs

    i am aware that hilcorp is aggressively chasing leases in the region around our acreages..

    i guess the clever will take something from the excellent research on hilcorp saf posted.. if you dont get it then perhaps just sit back and look out for some pretty big announcements in the near term as the show cranks up..

    all my research points to a massive crank up of ops in the extreme near term

    if it didnt happen i would be selling right now big time i assure you

    all imho and dyor

  20. #4620
    Formerly known as ijh Lucky_Country's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    738

    Thumbs up Re: ADI - Adelphi Energy

    Has everyone finally realised the scale of this Sugarloaf Field ?

    Hilcorp are taking serious moves to ramp up and develop this play the size of which may suprise.

    ADI management have done a great job in cementing our place in the development and have funding in place as well as free carried for the foreseable future so existing holders should prosper as they deserve.

    This is going to be a great ride.

Similar Threads

  1. KEN - KUTh Energy
    By purple in forum Stocks I-P
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24th-January-2014, 11:07 AM
  2. New energy revolution? Frozen natural gas
    By metric in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13th-March-2013, 02:44 PM
  3. Energy
    By Happy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 25th-July-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Geothermal Energy anyone?
    By sam76 in forum Commodities
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 6th-October-2006, 10:33 PM
  5. Energy stocks
    By Aden_1 in forum ASX Stock Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 8th-September-2005, 11:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Aussie Stock Forums