Hi I'm thinking about trading asx stocks. I'm not sure what software/data feed to use. Right now I'm using telechart to trade U.S stocks...
I'm thinking about a westpac account(cheapest brokerage). Anything else?
This is what I need:
- A cheap data feed - EOD will suffice for now but I'd like to know about RT options
- Stock sorted into corresponding industry groups
- Whatever financial data is available(preferable but not imperative)
- The ability to screen ALL stocks based on technical factors, e.g. price, average volume, moving average lines, cross overs etc.
- some easy way to swift through the stocks: e.g spacebar or scrollwheel
- Sorting of a stock list based by price performance over specified time period
- simple tool to calculate price increase over certain period
Any help with brokerage, data feed and software is greatly appreciated!